Ayrshire amateur leagues 1 and 2 banter and chat

mouse10

1 hour ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

See theres gonna b a new 2nd div team next year eh? Mark Ross n Kenny parris settin up tiber again? B interestin tae c how that pans oot 

Not an easy thing to do the way amateur football is at the moment. Good luck too them but I agree, think mark will be left to this as if HT offer parris money to stay put he will 

Crosshouse losing 3-2 to west kilbride today I see? Incidentally a team who New Farm put 6 past last week? But only shortlees and glenburn can beat crosshouse of course. As I said stupid statements like that always come back and bite you in the arse 

Edited by BingeDrinker

Clearly not only Shortlees and Glenburn as they have been put out all cups. In my opinion I think it is better for them to be put out all cups and lets them focus solely on promotion. That’s what happened with New Farm last season and stood them in good stead.

Edited by Alex Duffy

While I agree with the above comments I do feel for waverly. Went about their business quietly, not bummed their self up but others do it and then u kinda get the feeling folk enjoy seeing them lose. Will be a great battle between 3 at the top of the 1st but for me waverly will win it and west Kilbride 2nd although they will both need to be at their very best to finish above a really good Irvine side

10 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

While I agree with the above comments I do feel for waverly. Went about their business quietly, not bummed their self up but others do it and then u kinda get the feeling folk enjoy seeing them lose. Will be a great battle between 3 at the top of the 1st but for me waverly will win it and west Kilbride 2nd although they will both need to be at their very best to finish above a really good Irvine side

Agree, Irvine has been playing well. Keith has them playing well at the moment. Will be a good run in and I’m sure there will be a few spanners in the works  between now and then. 

Edited by Alex Duffy

20 to go, west Kilbride were hungry and Crosshouse couldn’t match it. Horrible first half for Crosshouse but left it too late to make up for it. Red card was right enough, chizzy won the ball but it bounced right before the tackle and he was off the ground and caught the boy on the follow through. Smashing football side Crosshouse but couldn’t get going today and paid the price.