Ayrshire amateur leagues 1 and 2 banter and chat

mouse10

1 hour ago, FitbaHunter said:

Simmer down binge drinker, I meant each of their leagues. Didn’t even mention the premier. But while we’re at it I beleive HT were beaten in the Scottish this season by one of the teams I mentioned. Funny that

Wasnt talking about you. The Juice made reference to crosshouse being a premier side playing in the first. Absolute load of nonsense.  Anyone can win a one off game. Its over the course of a season that matters.

4-3-3R you are going to say that being a crosshouse guy but I will continue binging if that's ok with you lol?

8 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

What a load of shite. New farm, HT, Tarbolton, Kilbride, Ardeer would all take care off crosshouse comfortably. These lower league clubs that think the Premier is a cake walk always get found out. As new farm are finding out now as well. The gulf between the lower leagues and top 6 or 7 in the premier is colossal 

New farm have only lost 2 games from 8 Binge Drinker! What exactly are they finding out? Full time drinker a think....

24 minutes ago, The Juice said:

New farm have only lost 2 games from 8 Binge Drinker! What exactly are they finding out? Full time drinker a think....

Two more than they lost in the first. Also drew twice and still have the top 4 to play at least once each. Teams come up from the first with the swagger. New farm are tailing off, ardeer now in their second or third season and scrambling around the bottom. Cumnock have struggled to get into the top half since promoted. Hurlford Ams came up with everyone expecting big things. Thumped shortlees and within a year they fold. Only team to maintain top half since promotion is kilbride and it's only just. All I'm saying is dont big up the teams before they arrive in the premier otherwise you just end up with egg on your face. 

Edited by BingeDrinker

Coukdnt agree more. All the teams u mention are very good teams and will cause all the top teams problems but dont think they can sustain it. I do think crosshouse attack would cause any team I ayrshire major problems. I think their defence would get torn to pieces tho

Two more than they lost in the first. Also drew twice and still have the top 4 to play at least once each. Teams come up from the first with the swagger. New farm are tailing off, ardeer now in their second or third season and scrambling around the bottom. Cumnock have struggled to get into the top half since promoted. Hurlford Ams came up with everyone expecting big things. Thumped shortlees and within a year they fold. Only team to maintain top half since promotion is kilbride and it's only just. All I'm saying is dont big up the teams before they arrive in the premier otherwise you just end up with egg on your face. 

2 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Coukdnt agree more. All the teams u mention are very good teams and will cause all the top teams problems but dont think they can sustain it. I do think crosshouse attack would cause any team I ayrshire major problems. I think their defence would get torn to pieces tho

Agreed. Kulezich and pattie are not premier standard centre backs with all due respect 

Don’t see hw Wav can’t compete if u look at teamsheets from last few weeks from midfield to front they have older guy Sloss then the other 2 played for thistle last year one form shortlees????? The other boy black could play for any team and I’m sure the big striker Mitchell played junior for years????? Not sure where Robertson has went though possibly back to shortlees mib?????

What a load of shite. New farm, HT, Tarbolton, Kilbride, Ardeer would all take care off crosshouse comfortably. These lower league clubs that think the Premier is a cake walk always get found out. As new farm are finding out now as well. The gulf between the lower leagues and top 6 or 7 in the premier is colossal 

that last sentence is pish talk

4 hours ago, murray1990 said:

that last sentence is pish talk

5 hours ago, terracin said:

Don’t see hw Wav can’t compete if u look at teamsheets from last few weeks from midfield to front they have older guy Sloss then the other 2 played for thistle last year one form shortlees????? The other boy black could play for any team and I’m sure the big striker Mitchell played junior for years????? Not sure where Robertson has went though possibly back to shortlees mib?????

New farm, cumnock, hurlford ams, kilbride all had or have team sheets like that if not better. I'm not saying they cant compete, I dont think they would be relegated, but I'm not having statements like "only shortlees and glenburn are better".  That's ridiculous. 6th would be an achievement 

Murray1990 tell me one promoted team in the last umpteen years, apart from shortlees obviously, who have came up and done the business by the END of the season? I'll wait......