Ayrshire amateur leagues 1 and 2 banter and chat

mouse10

Stephen is serving a suspension and we can't wait to get him back on the park for us.
Hard game against killie utd tonight, they have shown how tough they are to beat and have a strong togetherness as a squad.

Should be a cracking game tonight, reckon that’s my choice of venue. Fancy you to be too strong though, killie united still have a lot of the pub football mentality but smashing players

On 26/08/2019 at 20:54, Halfempty65 said:

Took in the game tonight. Didn’t think there was much between the sides and still think it’ll be between these 2 to win the league.. all be it Killie amateurs have catching up to do. I’ve praised Fras Gall a lot recently but tonight he didn’t do enough for a player of his ability. Started the game well but then fell out it and the big boy for United kept him quiet. If they can get him back to his best they’ll do better. I’ll still stick with the Ams to win the league with United a close 2nd.

Should off joined Thistle wen he had the chance lol :D

Will be a boost to shortlees if Keir goes back. With him, Mason, Connell, Gold (likely now) they surely have to be taking seriously again as title contenders. Some serious talent there. Also not to mention the other lads who are there at the moment they must get a boost playing with these guys. Interesting times ahead in the Ayrshire scene

I have already said the start was a struggle we did lose 5 nil but but if you are going down that road I’ll be honest with you to . Beith are the worst I have seen them in years if we go down the road I think we are capable of then we will be safe in the league and above beith.

all talk just now let’s see where we finish in the league at seasons end.

do you play ?