Matchday programmes

joker1982

After our editor quit after 20 years of more doing our programme we were going to bin them but such was the demand to keep them going we have someone new who is now doing them there's more quality in them hence the price increase we now get ours done in Glasgow where the printing is a lot better than our old printer. We have also started to put them online to read for free.

We are re-jigging our programme this season and going full colour glossy.  The old boys who can't access the club app or facebook page still welcome it.  Many of our supporters see it as a way of giving us another donation along with the Golden Goal. 

Still buy one out of habit & to put a quid or two towards clubs. Largs effort is by far my favourite as it has the stuff I like such as editorials/opinion pieces & historical content.

I know some clubs down south do online versions (either soley or alongside a physical copy). Is anyone up here doing an online version currently or looking to do so?

Auchinleck Talbot will be having their annual Football Programme and Memorabilia Fair on Sunday, October 13th between 10.30am and 1pm. It's the international weekend, and Scotland kick off at Hampden at 5pm on the day, so plenty of opportunity for folk to pop down (or up) as well as going to the game.

Still buy one out of habit & to put a quid or two towards clubs. Largs effort is by far my favourite as it has the stuff I like such as editorials/opinion pieces & historical content.

I know some clubs down south do online versions (either soley or alongside a physical copy). Is anyone up here doing an online version currently or looking to do so?
Think the Ants have an online programme and according to post above, so do the Buffs.

On 26/08/2019 at 15:55, TFW said:

Auchinleck Talbot will be having their annual Football Programme and Memorabilia Fair on Sunday, October 13th between 10.30am and 1pm. It's the international weekend, and Scotland kick off at Hampden at 5pm on the day, so plenty of opportunity for folk to pop down (or up) as well as going to the game.

PLEASE NOTE. Due to the club now hosting the League Cup Final on this date we have had to cancel the Fair, although the Programme Shop will be open at the game.