Liverpool experience

Stevieda

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

She's a nurse.  Thats all i have on the positive column of the page tbh.

I've been spending a bit of time in the company of Kirkcaldy nurses lately and with the occasional notable exception they generally look like Andy Ruiz.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Magee will probably take them anyway.

ETA just remembered I used to work alongside Lee Wilkies mum.  

Now we’re talking. 

Bit O/T from LFC though. Some fine Scouse ladies include Cilla, Mel C and Jane Berry.

11 minutes ago, tbone stag said:

Please let this thread die

A quick look shows it's even worse than expected. Here's a suggestion though...if you don't like it, don't click on it. It's that's easy to avoid. Seems like you'd rather just keep reading it and whingeing about it instead.

A quick look shows it's even worse than expected. Here's a suggestion though...if you don't like it, don't click on it. It's that's easy to avoid. Seems like you'd rather just keep reading it and whingeing about it instead.

You can offer me suggestions when you stop being an apologist bitch

The joke's on all of you. I support Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea. My clubs swept to an unprecidented Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and EFL Cup quintuple last season.

What a year it was lads. What... a... year.

14 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Liverpool Scottish connections go back further the Shanks. This is in a park in Townhill just outside Dunfermline.IMG_0117.jpg

Nice one DD the great Billy Liddell. The first Liverpool side contained mainly Scotsman back in 1892. 

13 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

We :lol:

Remember both well. Midweek cruising to another league title the reality is that back then the atmosphere could be pretty flat and crowds not all that big.

Palace back then had very poor crowds and certainly nothing like the excellent atmosphere generated nowadays. 

Erm how is that more pathetic than you pretending to be a Liverpool fan?