Raith Rovers v the Pantomime Villians!

Montrose were happy to sit in and pick us off where possible and time waste where possible in the second half us on the other hand struggled for long periods to break down a well organised side without having a decent shot on target for at least 75 mins but then the roof fell in after a good piece of football by the Rovers, still can’t believe Bowie is still only 16 so much potential and certainly if he keeps on developing the Main stand will be full of scouts. The pressure was on Mcglynn yesterday after that Stranraer interview however the team produced the goods in the end and hopefully we go into next weeks game with renewed confidence

As funny as it was, him laughing at the guy who put him on his arse could come back to bite him. He does seem to take a bit of punishment during games though. He is miles above anyone else outwith a few Falkirk players and Vaughan in this league.

If you can’t ‘meg a player without him having a heads gone and shoving you, what’s the world coming to!

Captain Cregg wasn’t happy. I would have booked him for his petulance.

6 hours ago, Daz80 said:

Was hit with some power, but from that far out, he should be saving it. Went right under him too. I’m sure the lad sitting next to you yesterday would have saved that if he was in goals 

Aye, probably. 

He'd have been telling a'body that he'd clawed it oot the top corner though. 

I'm probably being kind to the 'keeper. He should have had something behind it from that distance. 

15 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Aye, probably. 

I'm probably being kind to the 'keeper. He should have had something behind it from that distance. 

That and telling everyone he would have scored it tae!

38 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Aye, probably. 

I’d like to see it from behind the goal. Looked to take a deflection off a defender, and the goalie was likely unsighted. If they are sitting deep, it’s worth a few pops from a distance to see if a deflection or unsighted goalie can let one in.

I’d like to see it from behind the goal. Looked to take a deflection off a defender, and the goalie was likely unsighted. If they are sitting deep, it’s worth a few pops from a distance to see if a deflection or unsighted goalie can let one in.
It didn't take a deflection.

22 minutes ago, grumswall said:
29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It didn't take a deflection.

Thanks, were you able to see if the goalie was unsighted?

Edited by TxRover
Stray apostrophe from autocorrect