𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔶 - Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

On a serious note what happened to the young lad was disgraceful and cowardly and hopefully the culprit will have the weight of the law thrown at him. 

But please don’t lump this idiot in with the majority of Motherwell fans. Hearts have their fair share of neds, so does that mean Hearts fans will be running around assaulting people ?

I'm not. Most Motherwell fans are sound. Some even donated to the go fund me page set up for him. It was tongue in cheek.

13 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I'm not. Most Motherwell fans are sound. Some even donated to the go fund me page set up for him. It was tongue in cheek.

Good to know. As I stated it was despicable act of violence against someone unlikely to fight back - unsurprisingly why he was probably targeted. 

Hope the police catch the guy who did it and he get a decent sentence. 

Having changed jobs and now working most Saturdays , the only game I've made so far this season was Celtic , but having also watched a re-run of Hearts on Friday I've not seen much to give me hope for the weekend .

It looks like most of the incomers have flattered to deceive in the Betfred group , and being up against lower league sides could quite possibly be their level .

Up against top flight opposition the wide players have fallen well short of making any impact , and their work ethic in tracking back or dropping deep to try and get involved has been questionable at best .

Charlie Dunne shelling hopeful long diagonals , a la McManus of a couple of years ago , is painful to watch and with some of our consistent 7/8 out of 10 performers of last season like Tait and Gillespie dropping to 5/6 we look vulnerable against any half decent opposition .

Hamilton away has rarely been a happy hunting ground for us in recent years and sadly don't see us having much joy again this time out .

Foresee a narrow home win in the usual shitfest served up in this encounter I'm afraid . Prove me wrong please Motherwell .

Don't think we'll lose this one for some reason. Normally when the knives come out for Robinson he/the team manage to pull something out of the bag the next game.

1-1 or a 1-0 away win.

Not looking forward to this in the slightest. I’ve no idea where our goals are going to come from and I expect our wingers won’t be up to the physical challenge Accies will pose.

Fully expecting a shitfest of a game with Accies winning 1-0.

6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I have something else on. Ragin as I was looking forward to moaning about paying £25 to watch shite on a shite pitch with half a stadium

I'll rage for you.  £55 for me and my kids to sit in a shite stadium, watching shite football on a shite pitch.  Add to the price I paid for Livi think that's me for the year...

23 hours ago, MJC said:

Don't think we'll lose this one for some reason. Normally when the knives come out for Robinson he/the team manage to pull something out of the bag the next game.

1-1 or a 1-0 away win.

Sorry I had to read this twice.  MODS Check MJC, he has been hacked

12 hours ago, Andy H said:

Sorry I had to read this twice.  MODS Check MJC, he has been hacked

I think MJC just likes to predict the opposite of what everyone else is predicting where Motherwell are concerned.