Staggie's v The Lions

Just now, Durnford said:

Back to the game - been on the site to try and but tickets and the seating plan doesn't seem to work on my machine. Are we seated in the North stand and if so is it N1-3 or N4-6?

Also are the steak pies any good?

I would go on record as saying the steak pies are the best you will have this season, Haggis pies are also 10/10

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Back to the game - been on the site to try and but tickets and the seating plan doesn't seem to work on my machine. Are we seated in the North stand and if so is it N1-3 or N4-6?

Also are the steak pies any good?

You'll most likely be in the East Stand extension. Can't see them opening the Jubilee end for Livi.

And the steak pies are fantastic, the vension ones are even better, mind.

35 minutes ago, Spain said:

Lies, we all remember when you used to play Jim Goodwin. Those years do not count towards "playing football".

Does being the whipping boys of the likes of  Abercorn, Cambuslang, Celtic, Cowlairs, Dumbarton, Heart of Midlothian, Rangers, Renton, Third Lanark and Vale of Leven count as top flight anyway?

Has anyone else tried to purchase tickets for the game on the Ross County site?

I try to buy two tickets and get "Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets.

Either we've has an uncharacteristic rush for tickets or the system's goosed.

Edit - tried again with just one ticket requested and it told me to choose fewer tickets

guys - are you trying to tell me something?

Edited by Durnford

Unlike some clubs we're not deliberately trying to scare supporters away, so we'll still be selling tickets on the day at the Ticket Office (portakabin) opposite the West Stand.

15 minutes ago, Spain said:

Unlike some clubs we're not deliberately trying to scare supporters away, so we'll still be selling tickets on the day at the Ticket Office (portakabin) opposite the West Stand.

You'll be telling me you accept cash next....

3 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Is it not six titles? Three on the first climb to the SPL, then relegation all the way to the bottom and we've won the 3rd, 2nd division titles and then League 1 again?

25% chance of winning the title is pretty good odds. Can get 2500/1 on skybet...

I do believe you are right. We are an even more awesome team than I thought. 😎