Staggie's v The Lions

Always liked Ross County; ever since it was revealed that we shared a common "opinion" of ICT.
Will be interesting to see Josh Mullin again - sometimes he could be a fantastic player and other times more-or-less invisible. Who he'll be up against though is a question; either McMillan; Lamie (great player but really too slow for Mullin in my opinion) or Savane.
Also whilst on the subject - where's a good place to go for a pint and a bite to eat near the ground?

There’s also a Wimpy if you fancy a splurge.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

There’s also a Wimpy if you fancy a splurge.

Haven't visited a Wimpy in almost fifty years - might do so just for old times sake (actually quite surprised they're still going).

I remember they used to do a large hot-dog which was cut half way through at several places which allowed it to be made into a circle and fitted into a bun. They called it a "Bender" and even the enhanced photos couldn't make it look appetising.

Edited by Durnford

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

Haven't visited a Wimpy in almost fifty years - might do so just for old times sake (actually quite surprised they're still going).

I remember they used to do a large hot-dog which was cut half way through at several places which allowed it to be made into a circle and fitted into a bun. They called it a "Bender" and even the enhanced photos couldn't make it look appetising.

The Wimpy in Dingwall is really good- it's a pity the service is generally so slow.

34 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The Wimpy in Dingwall is really good- it's a pity the service is generally so slow.

When you're in Livi head for the Lime Kiln and order... well pretty much anything. You'll reassess you're idea of "Slow".

3 hours ago, Luther G Presley said:

Pretty embarrassing for Scottish football that this is a top flight fixture to be honest!

I savour every top flight fixture while I can, and recommend St Mirren fans do too. 

Savour this bite as well, as you may not catch much in this corner of Diddydom. 

XX

5 hours ago, Luther G Presley said:

Pretty embarrassing for Scottish football that this is a top flight fixture to be honest!

frustrated kermit the frog GIF

I always appreciate these kind of comments from fans of the big teams like *checks notes* St Mirren?!

5 hours ago, Les Westander of County said:

I savour every top flight fixture while I can, and recommend St Mirren fans do too. 

Savour this bite as well, as you may not catch much in this corner of Diddydom. 

XX

I thought they played at the Methodrome?

This is our 24th year in the leagues. Four league titles, two cups, a foray into Europe, two administration's and countless managers. It's never been dull supporting Livi. 😂

Edited by orco
Typo

1 hour ago, orco said:

This is our 24th year in the leagues. Four league titles, two cups, a foray into Europe, two administration's and countless managers. It's never been full supporting Livi. 😂

Is it not six titles? Three on the first climb to the SPL, then relegation all the way to the bottom and we've won the 3rd, 2nd division titles and then League 1 again?

25% chance of winning the title is pretty good odds. Can get 2500/1 on skybet...

2 hours ago, Luther G Presley said:

This is our 100th year playing top flight football, we’ve had plenty to savour.

Lies, we all remember when you used to play Jim Goodwin. Those years do not count towards "playing football".