Saints v Sevco

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Cheated yet again

Stonewall penalty not given and Sevco get a free kick after our player is fouled.

New club, same old cheating

We were well beat. Too deep. Not enough attacking.  Direct kick ref called wrong  pulling the St Mirren shirt .We move on  

9 minutes ago, Hammerheid said:

Honestly DZ you're making a right c**t of yourself here mate, it's best if you stop posting and get to your bed...

Why. Because the chairman moves season ticket holders  ? Because he promised to change the online ticket service this season but did not. Because he has the fans paying for him to be chairman where he pay's hee haw.  Because he can have SMISA give him a loan from ring fenced money. The list goes on. Bigger than anything wait till the accounts come out end of November see where 2 million disappointed into fresh air. Or drag W7 into the gutter with lies in the national press. Or more lies with Oran who told Scott stop telling lies or I will get my legal lawyers to take you to court.  Wake up ffs. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

What tit that needs to wake up about what's going on. Knock nock is anyone  in HELLO twat. 

Do you just headbutt your keyboard and post whatever comes up? Absolute drivel.

29 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

We were well beat. Too deep. Not enough attacking.  Direct kick ref called wrong  pulling the St Mirren shirt .We move on  

Ian, what did you honestly expect us to do tactic wise? Rangers are paying their right back more than our entire squad, they have quality players all over their squad and should be walking over the top of us. But in actual fact they couldn’t score against us in open play. Our season won’t be defined with results against the old firm ffs. 

We were very unlucky not to get a point. In the end it took a classy free kick to deny us a point.

8 minutes ago, TQM said:

Do you just headbutt your keyboard and post whatever comes up? Absolute drivel.

No I'm a Saints supporter and will stand up for what's right. Whether you agree or not. When the team is doing good fans will accept all is well. Is the club being run right ? I dont think so as such I will speak .my mind . Disagree fine. 

4 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Ian, what did you honestly expect us to do tactic wise? Rangers are paying their right back more than our entire squad, they have quality players all over their squad and should be walking over the top of us. But in actual fact they couldn’t score against us in open play. Our season won’t be defined with results against the old firm ffs. 

We were very unlucky not to get a point. In the end it took a classy free kick to deny us a point.

Vince I'm not bothered with today did I expect us to win ? No   , Did I hope we would win you know I did. Sorry you might not agree behind the scenes is not all right. Yes Goodwin has put a good squad together and we should back him with scouts in England and Ireland.  For me Vince not all is right. It's about St Mirren not individuals some things at the club are not right. Keep being acused of attacking Scott. It's not personal it's about your club my club the fans club. 

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Disagree fine. 

It's clearly not fine with you going by how you childishly call people you disagree with a p***k/twat/c**t, like a keyboard hardman.

2 minutes ago, TQM said:

It's clearly not fine with you going by how you childishly call people you disagree with a p***k/twat/c**t, like a keyboard hardman.

Think who I disagree with is quite clear.  Supporters can disagree which is fine I can accept that.. but I will stand up for what I think I'd right . Yes I may be wrong until now not be proved wrong . Everything I believe is written above prove me wrong  and I will admit I was wrong. This is about our club not about you or .me I love St Mirren.

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

By the way guys I work 7 days a week not kidding . Tonight have had a few vodkas as I have a semi long lie in. But I'm sure you get the just of what I' have written  it's from the heart  as a bud right or wrong.  

No one would have guessed you had taken a drink. We get the just. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Fucking hell. 

Demented right enough. 

It’s a real case of split personalities. On here he’s banging the drum of financial meltdowns, yet on BAWA he’s talking about people causing panic about our finances.

Maybe he’s sober there and blazing here.

Apart from being well beat, I’d agree with that. Gave Rangers far too much respect. For all the possession they had Rangers created hardly anything. At least we’ve seen we can defend now. Morias should’ve scored with his chance in the last minute.
I thought McLoughlin was outstanding all game and obviously should’ve had the free kick in our favour prior to Waters having a swipe at Defoe. Defoe is a good at what he does, he cons the referees each and every game.

1 hour ago, aldo_j said:

It’s a real case of split personalities. On here he’s banging the drum of financial meltdowns, yet on BAWA he’s talking about people causing panic about our finances.

Maybe he’s sober there and blazing here.

... or just gets kicks by deliberately being a dickhead on a forum.

Edited by pozbaird

Imagine Jim Goodwin looking for an English  talent spotter and Irish talent spotter £100 a game coming to SMISA looking for funds . Yet St Mirren brought in two million on transfers how can the club not afford that. Ask yourself  wake up. 
You seem to know everything so tell us - what exactly are we going to discover when the accounts are published?

You have proved to be a  twat from down south who does not attend St. Mirren games so why post twat ?  What a boring English poster.  Go find a burd .Mr  Boring  
As someone who knows Jimmy, i can say you are really talking pish and wrong on every account. You really should stay off the bevvy and the forum at night after a game.