Saints v Sevco

I think that rather than writing it off, the point is that no matter what happens today it’s been a good start to our league campaign. All of us would have taken 3 points from our first 3 games and we will have at least that.

The reality is we will probably lose today and there is a decent chance we will lose by a few goals.

However, if there is a good time to play these mutants its the Sunday after they’ve had a midweek game in Eastern Europe.

We should go with the same 11 and the same game plan that beat Aberdeen a fortnight ago. Let them have the ball in their own half then counter quickly.

6 minutes ago, Lex said:

I think that rather than writing it off, the point is that no matter what happens today it’s been a good start to our league campaign. All of us would have taken 3 points from our first 3 games and we will have at least that.

The reality is we will probably lose today and there is a decent chance we will lose by a few goals.

However, if there is a good time to play these mutants its the Sunday after they’ve had a midweek game in Eastern Europe.

We should go with the same 11 and the same game plan that beat Aberdeen a fortnight ago. Let them have the ball in their own half then counter quickly.

Is this what is known as pre-match nerves Lex ? Of course Rangers are favourites that does not mean we cant take something from the game. Last season I would have said we have no chance this season is different for me we have recruited better than I thought possible add in our manager to the mix recipe for success Lex. 

14 minutes ago, Lex said:

A football post, it'll never catch on.

You'll probably see 3 or 4 changes made today, with Defoe, Jones, Kamara, Helander etc probably starting today. 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Away ends not away end our chairman loves their 30 peaces of silver. The one voice our fans have on the board room SMISA ignore the feelings of the majority on this. 

Read didn’t. Had enough of shite you post. My voice has enough and reading now I post like you. Sake fcuk. Ignore.

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Away ends not away end our chairman loves their 30 peaces of silver. The one voice our fans have on the board room SMISA ignore the feelings of the majority on this. 

We get it. You don't like Gordon Scott. Change the record.

54 minutes ago, TQM said:

We get it. You don't like Gordon Scott. Change the record.

Nonsense Have said I have been in his company.  Let's make it more simple for you . Have you ever had a disagreement with a friend ? You must be the only St Mirren fan I know who is happy for season ticket holders to be moved to accommodate Rangers fans. 

Guest Moomintroll
“........EXCEPT BELGIANS”..........??
What do the knuckledraggers have against Belgians...?
I think Mike Myers may have outed them as OFTW in Austin Powers.

Craigan really should read the rules sometime.  

Cautionable offences:

c. Commits a tactical foul designed to interfere with or impede an opposing team’s attacking play (e.g., pushing an opponent, blatantly holding an opponent or an opponent’s uniform, handling the ball deliberately)