Saints v Sevco

49 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Sevco’s top men in midfield are Ryan Jack and Scott Arfield

ffs

If these guys were in any other side in Scotland no-one would think twice about them

They are desperation signings cos Sevco are skint

These guys wouldn’t even be good enough to get in the current St Mirren side.

Sevco are shite

What they have is the crowd behind them, intimidation, thuggery, cheating and the match officials.

Set that aside and their actual squad of players is a lame joke.

Let’s beat these utter scumbags!

Tom Boyd fair gets about these days.

11 hours ago, fraser_smfc said:

This “hearsay” appears to have been repeatedly stated only by you with no evidence with which to back it up.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to Sunday’s game after the positive start to the season and the promising signing made during the week. Expect Rangers to win but even the knowledge we can even compete with a top six side is a very strange feeling indeed.

Blow your funky horn my way when the accounts are published end of November .  On the game we will be very organized play a counter attacking game with pace and numbers. If Rangers are to take anything they will need to be at the top of their game. Clear to see from our last two games Goodwin has every last detail coverd he does his home work very well. My predictions is both teams to score with Rangers favourites they have better players. 

I've written this one off.  Our season won't be defined by games against this shower or zombies.  The next few games will, even if Livingston dished out a meaty result today. 

That being said, and not wanting to get all Kevin Keegan about this: "I would love it, really love it if..."

Edited by Doctor Sanchez
Fingers like pigs tits

I've written this one off.  Our season won't be defined by games against this shower or zombies.  The next few games will, even if Livingston dished out a meaty result today. 

That being said, and not wanting to get all Kenin Keegan about this: "I would love it, really love it if..."

I really don’t understand why we should be writing these games off!

It’s not like they’ve got Gascogne, Laudrup, Mark Walters, Trevor Steven, Fat Sally, etc.

Ryan Jack and Scott Arfield are the main men these days! [emoji23]

These guys wouldn’t even have been good enough to get into John Greig’s side in the 80s!

Sevco are shite. Let’s get into the cheating cunts

24 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

I really don’t understand why we should be writing these games off!

It’s not like they’ve got Gascogne, Laudrup, Mark Walters, Trevor Steven, Fat Sally, etc.

Ryan Jack and Scott Arfield are the main men these days! emoji23.png

These guys wouldn’t even have been good enough to get into John Greig’s side in the 80s!

Sevco are shite. Let’s get into the cheating c***s

How many penalties did they get in the 4-0 game last year?  

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

No it wasn't.

Start a ‘Scotland’s Diddy Shame’ thread for these acts of thuggery please.

Edit: Make sure and get the ‘Ton fans in there. One of those scumbags launched a Bounty Bar at one of our players once. Neil Doncaster came out with a strongly worded statement condemning the act, saying ‘it was bounty happen sometime though’.

Drum roll.... ker-tish!

Edited by pozbaird

10 hours ago, pozbaird said:

As part of their ‘all inclusive’ initiative, Sevco will have a representative in the away end tomorrow to nip any sectarian singing in the bud.

46D797C4-174C-41B8-BEE3-B1C7933C29F9.jpeg

Away ends not away end our chairman loves their 30 peaces of silver. The one voice our fans have on the board room SMISA ignore the feelings of the majority on this.