Saints v Sevco

17 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Genuine question:

Why, when anyone tries to engage you in any sort of conversation, do you revert to talking about being a St. Mirren fan who loves his club and has gone to games for years? I'm quite sure we all fully and wholeheartedly support the club, have done so for many years and yet choose not to use it as an excuse to hide behind half-formulated opinions formed on a whim or third hand information.

It's simple you are brought down for having certain views especially when it comes to  Mr Scott. A chairman who moves season ticket holders for 6 silver coins from old firm fans. A chairman who runs to the press with untrue stories dragging our supporters through the gutter. A chairman who went to the press with lies regarding Oran. There is a pattern add in the hear say waste of clubs funds. 

51 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

It's simple you are brought down for having certain views especially when it comes to  Mr Scott. A chairman who moves season ticket holders for 6 silver coins from old firm fans. A chairman who runs to the press with untrue stories dragging our supporters through the gutter. A chairman who went to the press with lies regarding Oran. There is a pattern add in the hear say waste of clubs funds. 

The chairman didn't lie about Kearney. Kearney is an absolute snake and he'll likely never work full time in football again.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

You haven't been brought down for your views, you have been brought down for the unsubstantiated rumours you continually peddle as fact. The 'lies' in particular regarding Oran are your own viewpoint, not based at all in fact. 

I don't think GLS or the board have done everything correctly or are above criticism and it's been dished out accordingly by many, myself included but they have done a very decent and honest job in their time in charge...you seem to have a real issue letting things go though.

For the record, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear your ideas for efficiently and effectively running St. Mirren FC with a bit more substance than 'I've been going to games for 50 years'. I've been going nigh on 30 years...could I run the club? Could I f**k!

Edited by djchapsticks

You do seem to have some kind of agenda against Gordon Scott.

The current Sevco side might be the best they’ve had since the club was formed in 2012.

However, it’s undoubtedly worse than any side of the old and separate Rangers club that is now in liquidation.

Worse even than the Rangers sides in the 80s pre Souness.

They still have the match officials helping them unfortunately.

New club, same old cheating.

Precisely. Yet they still released that Willie Collum statement.

I had a dream that we drew this game 1-1, I also couldn't get to work to laugh at the Rangers supporters that had told me how they were going to pump us. If anyone on here is into analysing dreams feel free to let me know what that means, for now though I'm going to the bookies to stick a fiver on a score draw.

19 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I predict the P&B server will have been kicked into a million smoking, burning pieces by 14:00 on Sunday followed by an, as yet, unspecified period of downtime for the site.

That's plenty from you 😁

I actually have a 24x7 contract now with a support team who look after the site on my behalf.

This should work better than the previous set up where I'd get an alert when in the pub and have to try and diagnose and troubleshoot using my mobile phone whilst generally being half cut.

40 minutes ago, Div said:

That's plenty from you 😁

I actually have a 24x7 contract now with a support team who look after the site on my behalf.

This should work better than the previous set up where I'd get an alert when in the pub and have to try and diagnose and troubleshoot using my mobile phone whilst generally being half cut.

if > St Mirren Lose
do > shutdown server
do > reboot in 12:00
run

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 13:57, Jeremiah Cole said:

At least the disabled punters should be safe from getting trampled on by fans of the new club in their position at the back of the main stand.

Or will they who knows with these smelly c***s

10 hours ago, thomas said:

I had a dream that we drew this game 1-1, I also couldn't get to work to laugh at the Rangers supporters that had told me how they were going to pump us. If anyone on here is into analysing dreams feel free to let me know what that means, for now though I'm going to the bookies to stick a fiver on a score draw.

If I understand "Media Dreams Expert" Ian Wallace correctly, this is a classic, quite common dream (dream number 17). The first part (1-1) means you are a balanced individual, comfortable with the ebb and flow, ying and yang of 21st century life in the West of Scotland. On a more practical note, it means that, remarkably, Sevco are going to miss three penalties again. The second part probably means that you live up a mountain somewhere on the Cockbridge to Tomintoul road and its going to snow heavily on Sunday evening. 

17 hours ago, Biscuits said:
19 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

You do seem to have some kind of agenda against Gordon Scott.

Why dont we throw in ring fence SMISA money.  Nothing against Gordon. Want st Mirren to be run by an honest individual who loves the club. 

Gordon Scott has definitely made mistakes but he’s done far more good than bad. It’s really difficult to get a chairman these days that has genuine affinity for the club and run a sensible sustainable model - I think we have that in Scott, and despite being a SMISA member would far rather he continued to take the reigns instead of us whenever the loan has been repaid.

Annoys me that people have a go regarding giving the ugly sisters the family stand. Yes, it’s far from ideal, but the same people would moan when we have our budget cut by 2-4 players by only giving them the one stand. Until we can justify not giving them it in terms of our home fans turning up then I believe this to be the best option.