Saints v Sevco

Been impressed with Jim Goodwin's tactics against Hibs and Aberdeen expect the same on Sunday. Can the buddies take something from this game I would say yes. If not Rangers will know they have been in a game. As long as the referee does not free load Rangers with penalties or send off any of our players. 

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Been impressed with Jim Goodwin's tactics against Hibs and Aberdeen expect the same on Sunday. Can the buddies take something from this game I would say yes. If not Rangers will know they have been in a game. As long as the referee does not free load Rangers with penalties or send off any of our players. 

You couldn't even score against one of the most porous defences in the league.  Even yer big Greenock pals took three off them.  What is there to be impressed with?

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You couldn't even score against one of the most porous defences in the league.  Even yer big Greenock pals took three off them.  What is there to be impressed with?

Is that the best that you can come up with. Have a word with yourself and come back with some decent bait. The Greenock mob haven’t disgraced the top flight in a quarter of a century.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You let your club die get back lol GIF by Funimation

Just the 2-0 Rangers. Not expecting a great performance with the game just 3 days after our European heroics/failure

17 minutes ago, christinanade said:

1-0 rangers, Ricky gillies o.g. causing ac milan to drop their interest in signing him.

Haha. That’s got me thinking, what was the story behind the signing of Christopher Wreh back in those days?

51 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Just the 2-0 Rangers. Not expecting a great performance with the game just 3 days after our European heroics/failure

Haha. That’s got me thinking, what was the story behind the signing of Christopher Wreh back in those days?

Genuinely don't know, so will have to defer. Not sure if there was much of a story, tbf. Suffice to say he was a tiny fraction as good as his reputation suggested it might be. See also: Djemba-Djemba, Eric and Camara, Mo.

2-0 is probably about on the nose as well, sadly. 0-0 at half time.

A highly expensive mistake.

And to think we were a bawhair from signing Ronaldihnio the season before.