Killie v Aberdeen 24th August

Guest Moomintroll

What's the lowest amount of goals scored by a team in a Premier League season? Asking for a fr... nah not going to lie, I am asking.

51 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

What's the lowest amount of goals scored by a team in a Premier League season?

Funny, I said something similar on the way home.   The way we are playing there is a good chance it could be us.  We could play for a week and not score at present. Absolutely woeful performance again in terms of trying to win a game. 

I feel sorry for Brophy as he has no support up front again, and the ball is constantly bombed down the pitch for him to challenge guys in the air who are much taller than him.

Think we're starting to see why he hasn't played any top team football prior to joining us.
The early signs were good but he is going backwards with every single game he plays by the looks of it.
Surely McInnes can't keep persisting with him every game.

My assumption on Gallagher is that when he came in he was match fit. This allowed him to look good against our europa league opponents. Now everyone is becoming match fit also he is becoming less and less valuable

By f**k that was shite. Sad thing is knew we would be shite as soon as I saw team but still went in. Should have stayed in pub. We have no creation and are so predictable. I am away to try and erase any memory of that game with booze.

Every single one of the runs Bryson made today went unnoticed by the players.

As soon as we got the ball in midfield the immediate reaction is to go left or right and play a 5 yard pass EVEN IF THERE IS A 20 YARD SPACE in front of them. It’s so incredibly predictable.

All McLennan has is pace, he doesn’t know what he’s doing half the time but can take a player on. So what does DM do ? Stick him through the centre and put the dogshite Gallagher on the right and McGinn who’s lost his pace on the left.

90% of our goals have came from the wing and a cross into the box. Playing at pace, yet the players play pass, pass, pass, side to side between the 18 yard box and halfway line.

Don’t ask this lot to do anything else for god sake they haven’t a clue what to do after that.

All is not well on the pitch, which makes the stories I’ve heard on the fall out with some of the new boys seem true - recent comments from DM seem to back this up too.

Question for Killie fans. Why were your players wasting time, at home, drawing 0-0 from 80 minutes onward. Strange given how shite we were.

Walked up Road with a group of your fans on the way out. Decent lads and good banter.

I didn't think we were wasting time - we were just knackered. The only time we deliberately wasted time was when Branescu had a free-kick in the last minute - that's just common sense, you want to make sure it's the last action of the game and that the opposition don't have the opportunity to break.

I didn't think we were wasting time - we were just knackered. The only time we deliberately wasted time was when Branescu had a free-kick in the last minute - that's just common sense, you want to make sure it's the last action of the game and that the opposition don't have the opportunity to break.

Fair enough, think it was the O’Donnell one when he took forever to walk and get the ball for a throw in down the right hand side. Not as slow as the poor female steward who unfortunately had to become ball boy at times.

All is not well on the pitch, which makes the stories I’ve heard on the fall out with some of the new boys seem true - recent comments from DM seem to back this up too.

You tease. I haven’t heard of any tasty dressing room fall out drama. What’s the scoop?

My assumption on Gallagher is that when he came in he was match fit. This allowed him to look good against our europa league opponents. Now everyone is becoming match fit also he is becoming less and less valuable

It seems Gallagher comes from the same stable as Oli Burke - ridiculous pace and ridiculous with a ball.
It’s hard not to admire his effort and speed but he was terrible every time he found himself with possession in a promising position today. He wasn’t alone in that achievement though.

Watching it on Alba now and by f**k is it awful. A better point for Killie I’d say. Take it Taylor is away to Celtic then when he wasn’t playing today rather than “injured”. With the money you get from him, a striker or two wouldn’t go a miss is that 2 goal score in the last 4 games?

heard on the radio McInnes complaining about the watering of the pitch. Does it really need that massive watering it gets before the game and at half time? 

You tease. I haven’t heard of any tasty dressing room fall out drama. What’s the scoop?

I heard from a decent source that a Senior player at the Club (I’m not saying who) lost it after the Rijeka game and claimed the new boys were not pulling their weight and were treating the place like a “holiday camp”. Lack of effort in training was also mentioned.

DM then came out this week and said similar that players are underestimating what playing for Aberdeen means and what our standards should be.