Killie v Aberdeen 24th August

Guest Bob Mahelp
16 minutes ago, Fide said:

Well, it looks as if we're going into this game with all the scoring threat of a bronchial kitten.

Smashing.

I wouldn't worry too much.  We've played 9 games this season so far and had only 1 clean sheet.

Even feckin Dundee scored against us.

Day before the game and all quiet on here.

Kind of says it all about how both sets of supporters feel about the prospects of this being any kind of decent game.

Close to a home game for me this one. Never normally any doubt as to whether I go or not, but still not positive I'll be attending.

Might golf in the afternoon instead.

Assume PATG for away support ?

It's good to have Ferguson back available. I'd also like McLennan and Wilson to start after making positive impacts against Dundee, most likely with Gallagher and McGinn making way. I wouldn't even be opposed to changing the back four a bit, given how porous we have been lately, with Vyner possibly coming into centre-back and Considine going out to left-back; we looked very vulnerable in wide areas against Dundee, also in previous matches, and although I wasn't particularly impressed with Vyner at right-back on his debut, having a guy who is a bit better and more comfortable with the ball at centre-back, which he apparently is, might not be the worst idea at the moment. 

Kind of says it all about how both sets of supporters feel about the prospects of this being any kind of decent game.
Close to a home game for me this one. Never normally any doubt as to whether I go or not, but still not positive I'll be attending.

Not sure about that I’m afraid. We’re pushing our new online system and it looks as if no cash gates will be available. Crazy I know!

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

From what I understand - and this could be wrong - you'll be able to buy a ticket from a hut outside the turnstiles and then take your ticket and yourself through the turnstiles. So it won't exactly be paying "at the gate", but you won't have to buy a ticket in advance if you're swithering over whether to go or not. Same for the home fans.

Ticket info for tomorrow.......

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen, Saturday 24 August, 2019 – Kick Off 3:00pm

Admission Information:

Home supporters can buy in advanced online. 

Home supporters wishing to purchase tickets on Saturday can also do so at The Killie Shop from 10am and then from the Ticket Office from 12.30pm up until kick-off. Cards are accepted at both the Killie Shop and the Ticket Office.

Additional ticket pods outside the East Stand will also be in operation for fans wishing to sit in this stand. Please note that these ticket pods will be cash only.

Aberdeen end tickets will be available from the former KFC Fitness Centre on Rugby Road. Please note this is cash only.

Prices are as follow:

Adults: £22

Concession: £17 (Over 65s, U21 and students)

U16s: £5

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

If someone could just take a picture of their ticket and post on here it’d be appreciated. I believe that’s all you need to get into Rugby Park.

Should you be lucky enough to avoid being seriously injured in the crush to get in, don't forget your safety helmet as the roof of the disabled section may give way anytime ........

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, KillieCon said:
1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:
If someone could just take a picture of their ticket and post on here it’d be appreciated. I believe that’s all you need to get into Rugby Park.

If you do that you run the risk of getting trapped outside when queuing to get in.

Not trapped, crushed.