Killie v Hibs QF

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Killie might not like being big favourites, but should be a straightforward home win. 

We were big favourites against CQN & look how that turned out. I'm not buying this straight forward stuff from the Hibees fans.

Hibs must be hurting after their loss in the derby and will be looking for a big reaction, if the players care enough, to ease the pressure on their manager.

It wouldn't surprise me if this game goes all the way to penalties which fills me full of fear given our record from the spot in cup competitions.

Edited by C4mmy31

47 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We were big favourites against CQN & look how that turned out. I'm not buying this straight forward stuff from the Hibees fans.

Hibs must be hurting after their loss in the derby and will be looking for a big reaction, if the players care enough, to ease the pressure on their manager.

It wouldn't surprise me if this game goes all the way to penalties which fills me full of fear given our record from the spot in cup competitions.

You'll win this tie in 90 minutes and hopefully Hecky will be sacked. 

You'll win this tie in 90 minutes and hopefully Hecky will be sacked. 

Lyle you stick to selling dodgy monorails, I’m no falling for your underdog shite. Killie imo are never favourites for these kind of games. When we start to believe that type of hype we always spectacularly crash and burn.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:21, Lyle Lanley said:

I’m only going on Wednesday night for the catering and shout abuse at Hecky. 

Do we still provide Empire biscuits in the colours of the visiting team?

Re:the game, tougher than the #hibsbois are currently making out.  While I'd say that if we get an early goal I'd fancy us to make it comfortable...early goals aren't particularly our thing.

9 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

3-0 Killie. There is no way I can see us winning here. If we do somehow score we'll sit back, invite the pressure and inevitably shit the bed. 

Agreed, although I think we might see a different approach from Secondbottom from Sunday, maybe a 442. not that it will make a whole lot of difference. 

Genuinely don’t want us to win tonight. Somehow constantly getting to semis/finals, which keep failing managers in post long enough for us to be embarrassed at Hampden is exactly where we were in the banter years.

Can’t really be arsed with a semi final against most of the teams left in this and I definitely can’t be arsed with anything that keeps Hecky at the club. Mon the Killie.