Dundee vs ICT

15 hours ago, micaley68 said:

You are aware that your perma underachieving mob are the result of a merger??

😭LOL        really 5 (five) major honours European cup semi finalists...………uefa cup semi finalists .a multitude of Scottish and league cup final gigs  yup we are underachieving...………….remind me please apart from 1cup win what exactly have ICTEE won

5 minutes ago, silvery tay said:

😭LOL        really 5 (five) major honours European cup semi finalists...………uefa cup semi finalists .a multitude of Scottish and league cup final gigs  yup we are underachieving...………….remind me please apart from 1cup win what exactly have ICTEE won

Surely you remember when we won the First Division? It was when you lot were 15 points clear and your arse collapsed allowing us to steamroller our way to the title.

Strangely you disappeared from the site for several weeks after that...

17 minutes ago, RiG said:

Surely you remember when we won the First Division? It was when you lot were 15 points clear and your arse collapsed allowing us to steamroller our way to the title.

Strangely you disappeared from the site for several weeks after that...

The 1st div was not a major...…………………………..not aware that I "disappeared" for several weeks...………..close season perhaps

Edited by silvery tay
shit spelling

I doubt there is a team more worthy of utter contempt and disgust in Scottish football than Dundee FC.  For almost the entire modern period of Scottish football they have lurched from one crisis to another, they've burned through money, embraced some of the most vile and reprehensible people ever involved in Scottish football.  They've funnelled money from local businesses and fans towards criminals and scam artists, have blown huge amounts of cash on useless players, terrible managers and had boards stuffed with characters who'd struggle to pass a fit and proper person test to get an account at Costco.  Their fans are the most perma-raging gaggle of seething idiots to emerge from the rubble of their barely inhabitable excuse for a city.  Building up an inferiority complex over years of being sworded by their clearly superior rivals has turned them into probably the most psychologically damaged group of people in the whole country, if we had less stringent gun laws you can bet that Dens park would be the epicentre of all mass shootings in Britain.
I'm certainly looking forward to Caley dishing out an absolute kicking to this horrifying outfit.  With any luck their latest owners are exposed as money laundering criminals in short order and the whole club can be liquidated and all their fans immediately eaten by bears.

you are a fanny

Silvery Tay fucked off for about 8 years after we absolutely cigared the 1st Division in 2010.  

We had the best squad by far to be fair, so were heavy favorites.

55 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Silvery Tay fucked off for about 8 years after we absolutely cigared the 1st Division in 2010.  

Indeed some quite bizarre revisionism from Silvery.

Anyway, I am not feeling confident ahead of this game. We aren't expected to finish above Dundee or United so even a point will be a good result for us on Saturday. If Trafford isn't in the starting line up that will be a good start but we'll need to play a lot better than we did in the LC match to take something here.

Edited by RiG

Anyway, I am not feeling confident ahead of this game. We aren't expected to finish above Dundee or United so even a point will be a good result for us on Saturday. If Trafford isn't in the starting line up that will be a good start but we'll need to play a lot better than we did in the LC match to take something here.
Why are you not expected to finish above us ?

[mention=29766]Dee[/mention] Man and [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] congratulated me when we won the Scottish Cup. It was a great achievement that I think their fellow Dundee fans should respect.

It absolutely was a great achievement and if I didn’t congratulate then, I should have. Well done and congratulations ICT.

3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

@Dee Man and [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] congratulated me when we won the Scottish Cup. It was a great achievement that I think their fellow Dundee fans should respect.

Let me add my belated congratulations on that fine achievement.  Honestly speaking, I though it was the  Challenge Cup seeing the 2 teams who were in the final hence my failure to congratulate you personally at the time.  Respect! 

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
8 minutes ago, RiG said:

Why are you not expected to finish above us ?

'Cos they're shite?

36 minutes ago, RiG said:

Well you've clearly not heard/read some of the predictions I have. I was stunned finding out just how confident how many "experts" were in ICT's potential, and I was (maybe not as confidently now as I was in preseason) backing you lot for at least a play-off place.

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well you've clearly not heard/read some of the predictions I have. I was stunned finding out just how confident how many "experts" were in ICT's potential, and I was (maybe not as confidently now as I was in preseason) backing you lot for at least a play-off place.

I think we'll finish 3rd or 4th but both Dundee clubs will finish above us. We're certainly not going to be going for the title that's for sure.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You really haver some shite …………………….but of course you know that

I would also like to add my congratulations to ICT for that magnificent Scottish Cup win. Can't believe I didn't do so at the time but very well done.

Will have a couple of pints tonight now to celebrate.