Dundee vs ICT

I now promise to be nice and will be in attendance, pay the very favourable entrance fee, buy any raffle tickets, put notes into any sponsorships / charities and purchase the most expensive items of food fare proferred. I have woken up this morning with a severed horses' head in bed beside me and a note, written in blood, by some Italian gangster called Giovanni di Stefano. He also threatens to set the Dense Mafia on me, a feared mob headed by Don FC92 and his evil henchmen. And I though that the Marrs were scary.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

A planks still an upgrade to the rocks you use up in the higlands. 

f**k off you Highland c**t.

Thank you.

Now there's no need for that as it was a genuine question on my part, you're very rude, is your mother aware of your behaviour?

And the correct spelling is Highlands.

So you are still sitting on planks.

I’m honestly quite impressed that bar a couple of Dunfermline diddies, there’s only been the fans of ICT and Dundee posting on this thread so far.

As for the game, our form means I’d take a draw here. Until we get Sean Welsh back we’re going to struggle to field anything resembling a central midfield with clowns such as Trafford, Carson and Vincent. A draw away to either of the Dund££ teams is a good point.

57 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’m honestly quite impressed that bar a couple of Dunfermline diddies, there’s only been the fans of ICT and Dundee posting on this thread so far.

As for the game, our form means I’d take a draw here. Until we get Sean Welsh back we’re going to struggle to field anything resembling a central midfield with clowns such as Trafford, Carson and Vincent. A draw away to either of the Dund££ teams is a good point.

I like it

Been a couple of times we've been put in the stand behind the goals which has been a nice change. Good wee stand and a decent view. Would be nice to back in there again this Saturday.

Just now, RiG said:

Been a couple of times we've been put in the stand behind the goals which has been a nice change. Good wee stand and a decent view. Would be nice to back in there again this Saturday.

Bring enough of a support and I'm sure it'll happen.

52 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Bring enough of a support and I'm sure it'll happen.

Last I heard there were 6 of us going. Should be enough to warrant that stand being opened.

Well I am afraid that ICTChris has gone OTT. But Dungdee are there for the taking. I fer one am not willing to pay the entrance fee - that is a disgrace. I would grudge paying that at Tannadice but at least you are expecting end to end, flowing football and not the dire lets win 1-0 mentality. I go to Tannadice wishing for a point - I go to Dens expecting a point at least. I don't expect a prompt response as most of the dungdee fans appear to post on the United threads !!

9342d51c19a404306c8e456bc389c67c.jpg

4 hours ago, Dele said:

Why would we pay to put proper seats in a stand that's never full, in a stadium that doesn't belong to us, whilst we have plans in for a new stadium? 

You've had planks for seating since the days of Greyhound Racing at Dens 60 years ago.

1 minute ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I would have thought that the planks all sat in the Home areas. Anyway lets stop all this banter and have some serious debate about football.

That's more like it! 

Oor teams bigger, ur teams tinpot