Dundee vs ICT

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I think you've been whooshed there, blud.

Anyway, I've got a good one: In Inverness they try to use their bankcards to withdraw money from bridge railings.

There is no punchline.

Are people out of work, which must apply to most of Dundee, have a bankcard ?

2 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

So. Where do you recommend as the pre match pub tomorrow ?

Frews. Whites. Ambassador. All within about 5 minutes walk to the ground, allow away fans and you'll not get any bother. 

So. Where do you recommend as the pre match pub tomorrow ?

You should try the Drumgeith. They’d really appreciate your bank card joke. Or the Cutty Sark as Biggie suggests. In there, just so you get accepted, tell them you’re a member of Satan’s Slaves and that George Kerr is a c**t. They’ll be buying you drinks all day.

You should try the Drumgeith. They’d really appreciate your bank card joke. Or the Cutty Sark as Biggie suggests. In there, just so you get accepted, tell them you’re a member of Satan’s Slaves and that George Kerr is a c**t. They’ll be buying you drinks all day.
He is though . . .

1 hour ago, The Gifted Sub said:

I don’t think you need any more alcohol in your system.

I need to maintain a safe blood alcohol level - which will have to be higher to travel into Dundee and pay the admission prices. At least my old Satans Slaves leather jacket may be my savior.

The fan to phanny ratio must be one of the lowest on these forums - it's like almost everyone of them is a complete roaster. 
Ok, I resemble that remark!
[emoji38]

Aye I mind that one. Don't think I was there for some reason but I recall Bulvitus had a goal disallowed just before half time that would have seen us go 3 - 0 up? Of course when we went 3 - 2 down Imrie came on hacked down one of the Dees and got sent off #ImpactSub
I was there, first half we were outstanding then griffiths decided to turn up in the second, in desperation we turned to imrie as an impact sub and if I recall correctly he was off before he touched the ball. Utter cretin of a man and his attitude was there for all to see.
My day didn't get better, missed the train and then the similar timed bus back to Edinburgh where I was living at the time so spent some time in Perth, on a Sunday which was dire.

24 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

My day didn't get better, missed the train and then the similar timed bus back to Edinburgh where I was living at the time so spent some time in Perth, on a Sunday which was dire.

I can't help but feel the mention of the day of the week is superfluous in this sentence.

13 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Travelling up from ayrshire, can anyone recommend where to park please, sitting in the main stand

Coldside Road or Hospital Street. Easy to find and easy to get back on to the Kingsway for exit back down the road. Less than 10 minutes walk to ground.