Dundee vs ICT

On 19/08/2019 at 20:57, ICTChris said:

I doubt there is a team more worthy of utter contempt and disgust in Scottish football than Dundee FC.  For almost the entire modern period of Scottish football they have lurched from one crisis to another, they've burned through money, embraced some of the most vile and reprehensible people ever involved in Scottish football.  They've funnelled money from local businesses and fans towards criminals and scam artists, have blown huge amounts of cash on useless players, terrible managers and had boards stuffed with characters who'd struggle to pass a fit and proper person test to get an account at Costco.  Their fans are the most perma-raging gaggle of seething idiots to emerge from the rubble of their barely inhabitable excuse for a city.  Building up an inferiority complex over years of being sworded by their clearly superior rivals has turned them into probably the most psychologically damaged group of people in the whole country, if we had less stringent gun laws you can bet that Dens park would be the epicentre of all mass shootings in Britain.

I'm certainly looking forward to Caley dishing out an absolute kicking to this horrifying outfit.  With any luck their latest owners are exposed as money laundering criminals in short order and the whole club can be liquidated and all their fans immediately eaten by bears.

This complete mess of a thread is brought to you by ICTChris. 

Edited by CaleyStan

14 hours ago, silvery tay said:

😭LOL        really 5 (five) major honours European cup semi finalists...………uefa cup semi finalists .a multitude of Scottish and league cup final gigs  yup we are underachieving...………….remind me please apart from 1cup win what exactly have ICTEE won

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus most of those achievements were in the 60,s/70,s. Last time you won the League cup in 73 John Lennon was still alive. It may be one cup but at least it was recent not when King Edward VII Was king 😂😂😂 Just another has-been Scottish club that used to be big but are now a tin pot club. 

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I don’t know what the life expectancy is in Inverness but people in this area of the country tend to live longer than 45 years therefore many Dundee fans will remember our last cup win. Hope this helps.

Going on about life expectancy when Dundee is the drug death capital of Europe 😂😂 i will think your will find people are a lot healthier up in the Highlands. People don't call it Scumdee for nothing. 😂😂.

3 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

You can’t even quote properly. Another fucking tragic mess of a post. Put the whiskey down and get to bed you dribbling old fanny.

Never mind the whisky he needs to put down that needle & spoon give up the smack & realise Dundee are crap.... 

On 19/08/2019 at 21:13, Dundee-FC92 said:

You're probably one of the fucking backwards b*****ds who was yelling to the Braveheart speech outside a pub in outer Inverness with your bearded, dungaree clad, filthy b*****d old pals that I seen a few years ago. Proper muppets and a true story.

Pipe up like that on Saturday and ill lay my dome onto your hairy wee pallet and send you down the road with Hooleys esque tears wetting your filthy scraggly pus.

Thank you.

tenor.gif

Trying to get back on track.....
We’re only 2 games in and it’s already clear how close the teams are in this league. Winning at home and battling for any points you can get at tough venues away from home is going to be vital. A big game for both teams on Saturday. Hopefully we win but I also hope the Caley fan’s tranny vans don’t overheat on the A9 and all 10 of you make it to the match.

For the first couple of pages I thought the ICT fans had improved significantly since we last had to get up close and personal with them. Since they have returned to form. A bunch of yokel wallopers without a single original thought. Saturday and our inevitable dispatch of these no marks cannot come quick enough.

The fan to phanny ratio must be one of the lowest on these forums - it's like almost everyone of them is a complete roaster.

Going on about life expectancy when Dundee is the drug death capital of Europe [emoji23][emoji23] i will think your will find people are a lot healthier up in the Highlands. People don't call it Scumdee for nothing. [emoji23][emoji23].

I always find laughing about people suffering with horrible addictions really funny as well.

Moron.

19 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well you've clearly not heard/read some of the predictions I have. I was stunned finding out just how confident how many "experts" were in ICT's potential, and I was (maybe not as confidently now as I was in preseason) backing you lot for at least a play-off place.

Interesting. Most I read was that expectations were DUtd would horse the league with Dundee & PT probably taking up the chase. ICT were discussed as play-off at best with maybe a bit of luck. I would however like to see some where these crazy projections otherwise came from and if its some of the ICT 'minters' (and we do seem to have quite a few of them) on the interweb then I discount those sources as the ramblings of delusion and anyone who didn't treat them as that should probably think about spending time in the padded room next to them.

29 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We need to keep Sean Welsh fit if we're to get the play offs again.

We could do with scoring more goals as well. The big difference between us and the Dundee sides is they have proven goalscorers in Shankland and Hemmings. maybe Keatings could bag a few for us but even if he does you'd imagine the aforementioned forwards would outscore him.

22 hours ago, RiG said:

Surely you remember when we won the First Division? It was when you lot were 15 points clear and your arse collapsed allowing us to steamroller our way to the title.

Surely you remember when we won the Challenge Cup? It was when you lot were 2-0 up at half time and your arse collapsed allowing us to steamroller our way to a trophy far more important than the title. 

We could do with scoring more goals as well. The big difference between us and the Dundee sides is they have proven goalscorers in Shankland and Hemmings. maybe Keatings could bag a few for us but even if he does you'd imagine the aforementioned forwards would outscore him.

You’re forgetting about Miles Storey.....

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Surely you remember when we won the Challenge Cup? It was when you lot were 2-0 up at half time and your arse collapsed allowing us to steamroller our way to a trophy far more important than the title. 

:lol:

Aye I mind that one. Don't think I was there for some reason but I recall Bulvitus had a goal disallowed just before half time that would have seen us go 3 - 0 up? Of course when we went 3 - 2 down Imrie came on hacked down one of the Dees and got sent off #ImpactSub

Edited by RiG