Alloa vs Arbroath

I like watching Alloa play Dick Campbells Arbroath team. Theyve been a good team to watch and they tend to get the best out of us. Other than a hideous goalless draw at Gayfield a couple of seasons back, the games tend to be open and entertaining, usually with plenty goals. Hopefully something similar at the weekend.

No doubt both teams will see this as a big opportunity to pick up 3 points. But although theyll both highly likely finish the league in the bottom half, I dont think it's a stonewall guarantee both clubs will finish bottom 2 in the table. 

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:
13 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:
Expecting another tough battle against the wasps, I was so confident we would win that betfred game especially after bobby putting us ahead and looking in control but FairPlay to Alloa, they grew into the game and really impressed me and deserved the win, didn’t exactly play us off the park, I think that’s a bit unfair on us lichties, I just think we were a bit gung ho and were caught out being defensively naive so hopefully lessons have been learnt from that, Alloa have shown why they have been the best part time team in Scotland over the past 5 years so it’s upto us to match them which I know we can so if we come away with 3 points it would be fantastic and a great achievement, like others have said too early in the season to say where the result would leave either team, I would wait until at least the first quarter is done for that.   

Will Spence come back to Hunt us !!!

Yes I think he will lol

2 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
14 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:
Expecting another tough battle against the wasps, I was so confident we would win that betfred game especially after bobby putting us ahead and looking in control but FairPlay to Alloa, they grew into the game and really impressed me and deserved the win, didn’t exactly play us off the park, I think that’s a bit unfair on us lichties, I just think we were a bit gung ho and were caught out being defensively naive so hopefully lessons have been learnt from that, Alloa have shown why they have been the best part time team in Scotland over the past 5 years so it’s upto us to match them which I know we can so if we come away with 3 points it would be fantastic and a great achievement, like others have said too early in the season to say where the result would leave either team, I would wait until at least the first quarter is done for that.   

Will Spence come back to Hunt us !!!

What happened to yer 2 - 0 prediction ?  📢

Deserved win, should of been further ahead in first half,

Alloa will be punished more by better teams trying to play out from back, 

Think is clear we need another winger, cant see a striker coming in if we continue witj 1 up front unless one of the current lot are moved on 

Gutless from us today, only one team played like they wanted the win. Flanny and Hetherington..... stupid/lazy bookings from experienced guys, especially Stevie’s second which had us down to 10 men, second game in a row!! We are better than this, Arbroath won’t get many easier games imho