The Treble Treble Troublers vs Lawrence Shankland F.C

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

Have to say that I'd be delighted if you gave us the ball in the wide area all day long.  3 of Shankland's 4 against Caley came from superb crosses.

Admittedly 2 came from Aperre, but easily the best came from Mcmullan.

To be fair Caley had a makeshift defence for that, we kept it fairly comfortable against Celtic by defending the crosses a d obviously their players are far better than anyone I'm the league.

Also that Aperre, fucks up with his name since when did Perth leave Scotland and join France?

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

To be fair Caley had a makeshift defence for that, we kept it fairly comfortable against Celtic by defending the crosses a d obviously their players are far better than anyone I'm the league.

Also that Aperre, fucks up with his name since when did Perth leave Scotland and join France?

must have french parents. His brother's named Remy for f**k sake.

Sad that United haven't even had to be halfway competent and they're miles ahead here. Think Shankland looks unfit and has touched the ball about 5 times yet has two goals. We seem to be employing a tactic of having a 30 yard by 30 yard square in the middle of the pitch that we aren't allowed in for some reason. Baffling. I would have kept Turner in the team anyway, so it's not hindsight or anything but playing a nominal 2 up top really isn't working here and I can't see us getting back into this at all. This could be a 4 or 5 nil without then breaking sweat.

Brutal. Absolutely brutal. Not even a half chance was created.

Crawford needs to make changes. I’d bring Turner on for Ryan set up the way we played against Dundee. Mcmullan is ripping the pish out of us and no-one seems interested in winning 2nd balls.