The Treble Treble Troublers vs Lawrence Shankland F.C

We should have beat Dundee, but we decided to throw that one away. Fine margins in this league. So far I'm not worried about being threatened with relegation as we should have plenty in the tank to stay above Arbroath and Alloa (who you'd imagine will be down there), but strangely will be disappointing if we aren't challenging for the play-offs. 

That's just the nature of this league; there's about 6 teams thinking they should be up there in the top league.

Looking forward to the game, despite our lamentable record against United at EEP  (over 12 years since we last beat them at home!)

Would be a bit harsh for anyone to be dropped after the performance at Parkhead but it's a different game and we'll need to do more attacking on Saturday. I'd probably start Andy Ryan and Euan Murray, if he's available again.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I already blame her for world poverty and global warming but I think you’re taking it a bit too far.

So long as she gets the bridie crumbs out of your travel rug I'm sure you'll still love her all the same. 

3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I am in hospitality, so luckily for me if Dunfermline beat United at East End Park for the first time in about 9238 years, at least I will be too pissed to notice.

I think failure to win on Sat would be 10 home games in a row without victory over United.

An absolute raging minter considering how shite United have been for most of that period.

56 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I think failure to win on Sat would be 10 home games in a row without victory over United.

An absolute raging minter considering how shite United have been for most of that period.

You've beaten us away from home in that period too. Only once but still.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Bowman, what a nutter.

Looked two fantastic challenges! 😁

Could you imagine the reaction though if those were made in today's game? Though I would love to see Scott Brown or Darian Mackinnon up against that and see how much they played the hard man on the pitch after being up against that play.

The Pars red card looked a bit of a dickish rake down the achilles,

Pains me to say, the last goal was a cracker.

Hopefully we'll not be seeing anything like that this season.

You've beaten us away from home in that period too. Only once but still.

Think we’ve won at Tannadice twice, since we last beat you at East End... not sure that makes it any better, but still. We won at Tannadice in the 11/12 season and obviously last year. Don’t think we’ve beaten you at East End since 2007.

12 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Think we’ve won at Tannadice twice, since we last beat you at East End... not sure that makes it any better, but still. We won at Tannadice in the 11/12 season and obviously last year. Don’t think we’ve beaten you at East End since 2007.

I remember that game during the 11/12 season United had about 40 shots on goal and just couldn't score and the Pars scored from a deflection from their only free kick.

I'm sure we only had 4 wins all seasons at home, couldn't buy a win that year.