Bully Wee v Bairns

After living in Falkirk for over 6 years it amazes me that Falkirk only get around 4k at home games. Nothing pisses me off more round here than walking around Falkirk seeing fucking Rangers and Celtic shirts... 

Split loyalties in this house and a 14 month old baby who is being brought up to follow Falkirk and Clyde! Looking forward to the game, on paper it should be a Falkirk win but its 90 minutes after all and the 3rd game of the new season. 

2 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

After living in Falkirk for over 6 years it amazes me that Falkirk only get around 4k at home games. Nothing pisses me off more round here than walking around Falkirk seeing fucking Rangers and Celtic shirts... 

Split loyalties in this house and a 14 month old baby who is being brought up to follow Falkirk and Clyde! Looking forward to the game, on paper it should be a Falkirk win but its 90 minutes after all and the 3rd game of the new season. 

With the football we've had on show the last two seasons its amazing we get anywhere near 4000.

49 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Six ******* years?!!! Try a lifetime of watching these morons heading out to watch the Gruesome Twosome. And it percolates down on through to their offspring.  It disgusts me and makes me laugh in equal measure.

2 minutes ago, The Genius Geordie Gibson said:

Six ******* years?!!! Try a lifetime of watching these morons heading out to watch the Gruesome Twosome. And it percolates down on through to their offspring.  It disgusts me and makes me laugh in equal measure.

Outstanding user name, well played sir!

1 hour ago, The Genius Geordie Gibson said:

Totally understand that! Pisses me off driving past places like Polmont to see a full coach of ugly b*****ds waltz off after their trip to Ibrox... I personally just don't get it. 

46 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Totally understand that! Pisses me off driving past places like Polmont to see a full coach of ugly b*****ds waltz off after their trip to Ibrox... I personally just don't get it. 

When you look at what many of these people do during the week, where they live and the lack of achievement in their lives, then an extra 30 mins on a coach to attach themselves to something they perceive as successful, never mind 'spiritual', then it is more understandable.

We all need something to look forward to.... 

falkirk popilation 35 k to get crowds of 3.5k to 4k is excellent
cumbernauld pop 52 k clydes average 650 do the maths , think we have a lot more to worry about than Falkirk , mind you maybe they try and attract the local population to go to games while clyde ...............

41 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

When you look at what many of these people do during the week, where they live and the lack of achievement in their lives, then an extra 30 mins on a coach to attach themselves to something they perceive as successful, never mind 'spiritual', then it is more understandable.

We all need something to look forward to.... 

Wow, that is a hell of a social comment and mass generalisation- congratulations on your obvious success in life sir.

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

It’s just such a quirk of fate that you’re so good looking

falkirk popilation 35 k to get crowds of 3.5k to 4k is excellent
cumbernauld pop 52 k clydes average 650 do the maths , think we have a lot more to worry about than Falkirk , mind you maybe they try and attract the local population to go to games while clyde ...............
Clyde probably lost some support though when they moved to Cumbernauld. If they had moved to a stadium a mile or so from Shawfield this might not have happened.

Clyde probably lost some support though when they moved to Cumbernauld. If they had moved to a stadium a mile or so from Shawfield this might not have happened.

when we went through at first we were getting 2 and 3 k for games but due a complete lack of success dwindled, the last ten years well lets not go there as any critism is met with the full force to the equivalent of the spanish inqusition The crowds are coming back the club due mostly to our previous chairman. lets see where the present incumbents take the club