Bully Wee v Bairns

I’m actually really happy with that starting team. A back 5 with Lyon on the right, McNiff on the left & Howie, Petkov & Rumsby in the centre. Keep it simple with good ball players in the midfield. No players that will give up if they lose the ball & wont track back. Then Goodwillie up tops. I’m confident & Lennon has picked the team that I would have. 

2-1 Clyde

3 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Every seat in the stand Falkirk fans are in were in pristine condition before the game.

Any broken seats after the match must be paid for by Falkirk

Including the ones already wrapped in yellow and black tape?

As normal at busy games, they need people (or at least a sign) at the roundabouts directing fans. Instead they just let cars keep entering a full car park before sending them away.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

LL and Gomis for McShane and Connolly is fair after last week. Would like to see Gomis cement his place here tbh.

LL lacks match time/fitness(more match time as I think he is a fit guy), Gomis is too similar to Tidser(ok in a 5 both them) and Connolly for me had a better game than Telfer.

Ray just hasn't got an attacking formula in his make up, safety first