Bully Wee v Bairns

Looking forward to this one.
Always had a soft spot for Clyde, would be good to see them back at Championship level and maybe get an uplift in support.
Obviously hope that we batter them today though!
should be good atmosphere , bit of trip down memory lane but loved going to brockville with my old man train to gramhston few pints and always a cracking atmosphere exchanging pleasertsries at the fence .maybe its looking through rose tinted specs but they always seemed good games [emoji23]

and hope you are going home miserable tonight after a clyde win [emoji6]

As advised earlier Falkirk fans would be better coming in from Westfield exit. See below from website this morning about parking / leaving the stadium

Car Parking: Access to the Main Stand car park will be restricted to those with accreditation; players, staff and officials, visiting directors, Silver Arria members, hospitality guests and those with disability parking badges. All other vehicles will be directed to the West Stand car park. Post match, all vehicles in the Main Stand car park will leave the stadium via the away car park at the West end of the ground, to improve the traffic flow and speed up the exit process. Additional car parking provision will be available at St. Maurice's High School, then following the directional signs on route to the West Stand.

10 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

2-0 that day. Andy Smith opened the scoring, sure it was big Marko with a header for the 2nd.

Mind the weather being fucking miserable! Sure I was 17 year old young Govan lad, little did I know then I'd buy a house round the corner from the ground 12 years later! 

On that game though, it was still a grass park and it was a total Midden, I can remember a big puddle in the middle of the pitch but Willie Young being proper old school he let the game play, today that game would've been postponed. 

Our next visit to ochilview that season was one worth forgetting, big fotheringham giving away a penalty if I remember right to allow Falkirk the draw. 

And now I also remember one of my favourite ever clyde games also that season against Falkirk. 2-0 down at half time thanks to 2 quick goals from Colquhoun (whatever happened to him?) for us to win 4-2. Sure Falkirk fans have a big wheeyyy to Paddy Keogh when he mishit the ball before unleashing a strike into the net when he did eventually control the ball. 

Used to always love our games against Falkirk, sure we're still unbeaten at TFS. 

Colqhuoun was last seen in the amatuers a while back. Famously known as shovel as it was his weapon of choice. He was fucking terrible. 

16 minutes ago, champions said:

Do you have to go through that roundabout to get to the catholic school?

I've released my inner Picasso here 

Follow this route and you'll avoid the traffic via condorrat North Road or come off at old Inns and follow the A8011 until you see the signs for condorrat 

sketch-1566637144041.png

Edited by Only one David Marsh

1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

I've released my inner Picasso here 

Follow this route and you'll avoid the traffic via condorrat North Road or come off at old Inns and follow the A8011 until you see the signs for condorrat 

sketch-1566637144041.png

Cheers mate. Very helpful and much appreciated 👍

2 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Colqhuoun was last seen in the amatuers a while back. Famously known as shovel as it was his weapon of choice. He was fucking terrible. 

Shovelheid, aye.

I used to work with then East Fife manager Jim Moffat. He knew I was a Falkirk fan, and came in one day saying he'd signed DC on loan.

"Ooft!" says I. "Big shovelheid, eh?" and then related his legal travails to him. He had no idea.

should be good atmosphere , bit of trip down memory lane but loved going to brockville with my old man train to gramhston few pints and always a cracking atmosphere exchanging pleasertsries at the fence .maybe its looking through rose tinted specs but they always seemed good games [emoji23]

and hope you are going home miserable tonight after a clyde win [emoji6]

Always miserable mate!