Bully Wee v Bairns

17 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Ray Grant was our number 6. An absolute joy to watch every week, cracking player that I can’t believe we managed to keep hold of for another year. 

If he's as good as you claim then it's disappointing we didn't snap him up when we had the chance. He certainly looked decent in his trial game before he had to go off injured.

Raymond Grant (1) .jpg

9 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Falkirk fans can moan all they like about those penatly claims but by that then we should've had free kicks all over the park then! The amount of times Falkirk players had both arms round our players was unreal

I would also say that Gomes could consider himself a very lucky boy not to get a red card yesterday. 2-3 pretty wild tackles (in today’s climate of course). Aside from that he was probably Falkirk's best player on the day.

56 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I would also say that Gomes could consider himself a very lucky boy not to get a red card yesterday. 2-3 pretty wild tackles (in today’s climate of course). Aside from that he was probably Falkirk's best player on the day.

Best player by far but your right that he was lucky to stay on, the way the ref was performing I was shocked he didn't! 

3 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Ray Grant was our number 6. An absolute joy to watch every week, cracking player that I can’t believe we managed to keep hold of for another year. 

Agree with this 

My take on the ball boy non incident was he had twice delayed giving the ball back and then threw the ball away from Bell. I can understand Bell's frustration. He shouldnt have grabbed the ball out of the ballboys hands but whoever is responsible for the ballboys could have nipped it in the bud before.. The ballboy falling to the ground holding his face as if he had  been hit and then giving the finger to the falkirk crowd made it farcical.