Bully Wee v Bairns

lyon today had a great game a guy who has had a hard time off us clyde fans never wasted a pass and defended really well so well done , terrific team performance special mention for mitchell looks a a right good goalkeeper and DGW back to his best [emoji122]

A complaint was made to the Police, initiated presumably by either the parent / guardian of the ballboy or perhaps the Clyde official who's in charge of the kids. I know because I was sitting in reception at the time and the polis were taking statements there. 
They spoke to Bell and then (I think) the kid was taken to meet him. He got an apology and a signed Falkirk goalie top.
AFAIK that's all there was to it.
so this ball boy hangs onto the ball deliberately several times to the point bell has a word with him. the next time the ball goes out the ball boy throws it away from him, the next time bell has to actually then run and get the ball off the ball boy and he throws himself to the ground like he's been assaulted. he gives the finger to the falkirk support then after the game rather than be reprimanded he's given an apology and a goalkeepers top! on top of that someone reports bell to the police! this is what's wrong with society and scottish football today, what's to stop him doing this again and again, he's just been rewarded for spoilt brat behaviour. been going to games for 40 years and never seen that. if it had been my kid is be embarrassed and having a word.

ironically none of this timewasting and nonsense needed from the home side as they had us in hand all game

Grant could have been a Falkirk player. He was on trial with us, probably because of his brother, but he got crocked maybe 10-15 minutes into the game when he was playing as a trialist. It was around the time Paul Hartley arrived and was looking for new players.

Genuinely never thought it was possible for me to hate Paul Hartley more.

The worst examples of timewasting today were when we were awarded throw ins in the Clyde half. There was no movement and we didn't have a fucking clue what to do, the thrower would take about 2 minutes to find an option.
Any chance we could practice some set-plays during the week? Those fucking corners...

We had 13 corners today and 10 of them either failed to beat the first man or was right at Mitchell at no real pace. With the height we’ve got in the team set prices should be a real weapon but every single delivery regardless of who’s taking it is pathetic.

What a difference from Raith away 2 weeks ago where we were awful all over the park. Lennon got the tactics and team selection spot on today.

Special mention for Howie and Lyon who I previously said were shite. They certainly proved me wrong today and I'm happy to admit it! Hopefully this gives them a massive confidence boost and they kick on. Looks like weve finally worked out Lyon is a right back! Rumsby was much improved and McNiff had a good game also.

Petkov was better in midfield in front of the defence but he was far too wasteful with his passing. Grant was class like he was every week last season, he was well deserving of motm. The rest of the midfield were good too. Love always runs his pan in, McStay up for the fight today too. Lamont also good but underhit a couple of good through ball opportunities for Goodie.

Goodie lead the line superbly all game. He must be the best all round striker in the league. He's definitely better than Sammon and McManus on today's evidence.

The save at the end by Mitchell was brilliant and the only real one he had to make all day! Really surprised with how poor Sammon and McManus were. Howie won every challenge for the ball with Sammon and McManus was anonymous until his late miss. 

Gomis was also lucky not to see 2 yellow cards early on in the 1st half.

Great to see a big away crowd today and a good atmosphere in the stadium from both sets of fans. Saying that, the atmosphere changed quickly in the away end after we scored. 

Missed our goal as I was away for a drink and a pish (not simultaneously) and was half way back up the stairs when I heard the celebrations!

Well done to all the team and staff today. A much needed confidence boosting and pride restoring win!

Mon the Bully 🇾🇪

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

Huge credit to Danny Lennon for the way he set up today and the players who obviously carried out whatever he asked them to do and did so in spades. It was clear all game how hard he and Moore must have worked on the players and set up during training, proper football management there👏.

No failures and great to see that Howie does look like someone who will develop into a decent defender. Also great to see Goodwillie back to approaching his true form again and with more to come from him. A brave performance from him today occupied the defenders brilliantly all day and of course his contribution to set up the goal.

Certainly a benchmark today and much more like the work rate and effort of last year. 

Lots to comment on. Firstly, thanks to the Falkirk fans for bringing a support and reminding us how enjoyable football can be with an adversary worthy of comment. Secondly, and most importantly to every Clyde player criticised in the past month a big well done. Rumsby, Lyon, Howie and even Mcniff were really good. Ally Love and Lamont worked their socks off.  Well done and i for one am more hopeful for the season ahead. 

On the goalie. Irrespective of how much a 12 year old ball boy annoys you, it isnt acceptable to get involved like that. 

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

so this ball boy hangs onto the ball deliberately several times to the point bell has a word with him. the next time the ball goes out the ball boy throws it away from him, the next time bell has to actually then run and get the ball off the ball boy and he throws himself to the ground like he's been assaulted. he gives the finger to the falkirk support then after the game rather than be reprimanded he's given an apology and a goalkeepers top! on top of that someone reports bell to the police! this is what's wrong with society and scottish football today, what's to stop him doing this again and again, he's just been rewarded for spoilt brat behaviour. been going to games for 40 years and never seen that. if it had been my kid is be embarrassed and having a word.

ironically none of this timewasting and nonsense needed from the home side as they had us in hand all game
The ball boy has you as rattled as Bell.

Just now, Jack Burton said:
2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

The ball boy has you as rattled as Bell.

hahhahah you dont rattle a bell ya fucking thicko hahahahhahhahhaaa

56 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

What’s your point? 

No, you don’t really have one. Total Fckn dick.  

That Clyde fans condemn someone who pushed a ballboy but spend their weekends cheering on a rapist.