Bully Wee v Bairns

Interesting...and it doesn’t make you feel any better..is that the four teams we’ve played after today currently occupy the bottom four places on the table....

Also interesting is that Dumbarton and Peterhead are both winning and Montrose are goldong Raith at Starks

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You see, I’m not convinced that he hasn’t set us up to attack. I just think it’s a mess in the middle of the park and we are clueless in how to open up opponents that are set up well defensively....

That's how I see it, he hasn't got various formulas to attack apart from hoof ball to striker.

Said from day one, only McKinnon can fuk this up and so far he is proving this.

One result against the poorest Dumbarton I've seen didn't sway me that he has owt to offer for us

Also interesting is that Dumbarton and Peterhead are both winning and Montrose are goldong Raith at Starks 

Yes but despite that, the only one now out of those positions is now Dumbarton who clearly had a off day at TFS of gigantic proportions...

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Top two should be Raith and Falkirk, the rest have the ability of finishing anywhere below.

The rest should be cutting each others throats, that's what happens

McKinnon out 
Its the pedestrian tempo I cant hack. You will get scalped over the course of a season of course, but we have never looked like winning this game and its clearly because he is throttling us away from home. Its the only explanation I can think of. The players are being asked to play in a way that they arent comfortable with and this is the result.