Bully Wee v Bairns

Petkov in midfield -25-this-is-fine-lede-new_w700_h467.jpeg.3432134fff27ebf8f8c8863bdb9b8efc.jpeg
This is fine!

Falkirk are an absolute gang - no chance they'll be as bad as that in the second half, so we will have to at least maintain this. We've done well, though; used the ball a lot better in the opposition half than we have done of late. I have run out of superlatives for Ray Grant. Offer him a lifetime contract.

We’ve been decent in one game so far....against a poor and clearly off form Dumbarton. Other performances have been less than impressive. And that’s with an apparent Championship play off level squad. I’m reaching the point where I’m desperate to see him gone.

7 minutes ago, haufdaft said:
1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:
Including the ones already wrapped in yellow and black tape?

That's the packaging that new seats come in

Yer man was still putting the packaging on 30 minutes before kick off.

first game this season for me and really disappointed with how we play. very little risk taking lots of neat passing sideways and backwards. McKinnon reminding me of pressley at the moment and the lack of entertainment hasn't changed from the past two seasons.

too many players not performing to pick out, hardly anyone with passmarks so far.

I'd hook gomis now, not because he's playing badly but because the ref and he are an accident waiting to happen. why has McKinnon got him marking goodwillie at our corners? it breaks and goodwillie will go down.

already hoping for a draw but with 10 men that won't happen

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Paul Dixon is back in full on, hoof any attacking responsibility in general direction of the box mode....

Didnt they say Gary Miller can play at LB?

Right back at a push but not left back, imo.

6 minutes ago, David W said:

We are having to do a lot of running and that'll probably cost us if we don't get a second, but not much doubt we are the far better organised and motivated side. 

Your team has a plan in formation and how to attack, we have either hoof to Sammon or let our midfield pass it nice for a spell and have no real end product.

The cross come shot pre the goal, I said Clyde would score and I was right.

McKinnon is increasingly standing out as our biggest shortfall. Absolute coward away from home.

The man is terrified to go out and attack. This is starting to pan out like his Brechin season but with better players for him to muck up. Doesn’t he understand that he is finished as a manager if he doesn’t stroll this league?