Bully Wee v Bairns

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Pretty certain most of the seats behind that goal are broken but that’s only going from some recent pics.

I was told by a Clyde fan at work that should we need it, the usual away section of the main stand would be given over. Doubt we will though if 2,000 seats are still ok in the East stand.

I think I saw the away days page quoting 1,830 being the reduced capacity

Reckon we'll fill that out pretty nicely

6 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

The clyde game at brockville on that Tuesday night was horrendous, one of the few games I every left early. I knew it was a Tuesday as we had a pool match after the game. Can also remember the game in the snow at shawfield, we always seemed to pump clyde through there back then! Hopefully we can keep thing going on Saturday with another good win.

Strange thing that right enough.  You did have a habit of turning us over at Shawfield & we tended to return the compliment at Brockville. 

As for Saturday, unless there's a huge improvement in our defence I think there'll be a lot of Falkirk posts "Pleased with an away win....ended up comfortable in the end.....expected a bit more from Clyde.....they could be in for a long season defending like that....."

Cue 3-1 Clyde !😁

As mentioned earlier, it all depends on what Falkirk turns up. If it’s the three day opened can of flat Irn Bru that was served up at Peterhead, or the warm Irn Bru we got v Montrose, then we won’t win.

The stuff we got v Dumbarton.......let’s not call it champagne football......I would settle for Prosecco football, then great, we will be absolutely fine. We are still a bit away from having all of the understandings in place, and once Sammon and McManus get on the same page, the goals for column should be looking very healthy.

Please McKinnon, don’t start sitting in for draws away from home.

As mentioned earlier, it all depends on what Falkirk turns up. If it’s the three day opened can of flat Irn Bru that was served up at Peterhead, or the warm Irn Bru we got v Montrose, then we won’t win.
The stuff we got v Dumbarton.......let’s not call it champagne football......I would settle for Prosecco football, then great, we will be absolutely fine. We are still a bit away from having all of the understandings in place, and once Sammon and McManus get on the same page, the goals for column should be looking very healthy.
Please McKinnon, don’t start sitting in for draws away from home.

Prosecco is better than Champagne. All versions of Irn Bru are now utterly shite.

The only good thing coming to Clyde from this match is the income. 

Not expecting any points for us but would really like us to put up a right at the very least..

Expecting a pumping nonetheless! Excited to see a good away support in broadwood. 

Prediction? Clyde 1-5 Falkirk 

10 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yes you will. 

Falkirk fans wouldnt worry about the result tommorow apparently we arent in the league to compete with the likes of yourselves so its a fairly routine for you guys , hardly worth the clyde fans turning up.

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

Falkirk fans wouldnt worry about the result tommorow apparently we arent in the league to compete with the likes of yourselves so its a fairly routine for you guys , hardly worth the clyde fans turning up.

TBF, the Clyde fans on this thread are more confident of a comfortable Falkirk win than we are.