Bully Wee v Bairns

That 6-1 game is as wet as I’ve ever been at a game. I’m sure it was a Friday night game too for some reason. I drove home with my jeans around my ankles as they were completely saturated from the rain. b*****ds. 

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

That 6-1 game is as wet as I’ve ever been at a game. I’m sure it was a Friday night game too for some reason. I drove home with my jeans around my ankles as they were completely saturated from the rain. b*****ds. 

Just a standard Friday night then?

Nah was a Tuesday night as we all went through to Stirling after it for the Student night at The Med.

10 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Knew i had it saved.

93D6CA8D-2215-4533-A4AF-E419B4959266.gif

I was a ball boy behind that goal for that game. Remember Latapy trying to stay on his feet when he was fouled for the pen and John Potter claiming he was a "diving b*****d"... which he wasnt!

Latapy was a class act and that penalty was also class. 

Weve had some cracking games against Falkirk. Shame they left Brockville because I always liked going there.

BTTS and Falkirk to win is going on my coupon this week!

3 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Memory is failing me, but the only game v Clyde I can remember is the 0-0 on a grim night at TFS, when the Clyde keeper celebrated at the end like he’d beaten Barcelona, despite them needing to beat us to stop us winning the league.  Bizarre.

Tuesday March 15 2004

On Saturday April 16 we returned to Broadwood to play them as Champions.

As you say I've no idea what Clyde were cheering that night.

Edited by Gaz FFC

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Pinpoint Lawrie was having a stormer of a season too. Hagi filled in pretty well right enough

Yup. One of the most exclusively left footed players I’ve seen at Falkirk and he was outstanding at right back. 

On 19/08/2019 at 14:52, C. Muir said:

5 mins into this video. While the away stand wasn't full there was folk behind the goals aswell. Although judging by the reactions of some when the 2 Clyde goals went in it looks like it was a non segregated mixed support section. Unless it was Falkirk fans with us on their coupon. 

A 9 year old me frantically waving my flag after the opener. Those were the days. 

39 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Thinking of cycling through to this - do they have bike racks at the ground to lock the bike up in?

The leisure centre behind the goal of the never built 4th stand has them next to the main entrance. I'd also suggest any falkirk fans coming off at the auchenkilns junction go via Condorrat (north road) or continue to Mollinsburn and come back along Westfield Road. The rumour is the lights at the craiglinn interchange are meant to be getting switched back on the 23rd/24th August and a new home bargains store is opening on the friday or the saturday so  it could be a pain with traffic.

Edited by Only one David Marsh