Bully Wee v Bairns

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

This will be my first game of the season. Looking forward to having 3-4 beers before the game and letting David Goodwillie know that I think he's a terrible person.

Bit of dutch courage first aye?

This will be about 5-1 Falkirk, at least.

Edited by C. Muir

Likewise looking to get to this as my first game this season. always liked falkirk games at this stadium as its near home, we normally pretty much fill the away stand and a decent atmosphere.

very important game imo as a win means the first lacklustre game at peterhead was down to early season squad unfamiliarity and fitness. I hope we take the game to them and the score is what it is

If Danny Lennon sticks with the same back four, it will not be a pie that I will be needing, it will be a blindfold.  I suspect the same might be true for other Clyde fans.  There should be plenty of spare pies at the home end.  We shall have them sent over.

Honestly don't think this will be as one-sided as Clyde fans are fearing, we're still finding our feet and they'll be well up for it.

Then again, this was my mindset before Dumbarton and we were 5 up before HT