The Famous v Team wae nae bus.......

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Given that middle-aged roasters like yourself were responsible for waving through all of the truly howling material attached to the club - wading in blood; countless other knock-off Rangers' songs; faux-Green Street efforts about the 'MSC' - we can safely file your current, down with this sort of thing harrumphs in the bin where they belong. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.0ddaf263377d95ff035687f8680b62ec.jpg

😂  I'm no "roaster", chum, I leave that sort of behaviour to the likes of you. And if you must bring age into this debate:  as if your posts didn't give away your lack of maturity, your reference to a "da's section" confirm that you're just another daft boy. Personally I'm old enough now to realise that I don't know everything; if you keep on breathing in and out for long enough maybe you'll come to realise the same about yourself. It's called "maturity". Here to help! 

Re your wild allegations in the post above:

1. Personally I have never had any truck with  the kind of songs you refer to, which have in any event been around for much longer than you have. Kindly do not include me in your wild accusations in future. 

2.  "countless other knock-off Rangers songs"? Really?? Name them - and, as ever, be extremely specific. 

3.  Nae idea what you're rabitting about re "faux Green Street efforts about the MSC".  Care to explain? 

BTW, last week on the Morton board you were confidently predicting a crowd of between 10,000 and 14,000 at Saturday's game. Since it turned out to be not much more than 6,500, and since we were playing an Edinburgh club, I'd say it would be in order to describe your prediction as, errr, shan. 

virginton will never get over the fact that he hasn't witnessed Morton in the top tier.

That's a wee shame. Champ.

EDIT: Hahahaha, víkingTÓN automatically changes to virginTON. Whoever is responsible for that beauty should be knighted.

Edited by Talk of the 'Ton
To point and laugh at virginton.

13 minutes ago, Talk of the 'Ton said:

Hahahaha, víkingTÓN automatically changes to virginTON. Whoever is responsible for that beauty should be knighted.

Agreed. I used to edit it, but no more as it's bang on. And as near to a bang as he gets. 

17 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😂"countless other knock-off Rangers songs"? Really?? Name them - and, as ever, be extremely specific. 

3.  Nae idea what you're rabitting about re "faux Green Street efforts about the MSC".  Care to explain? 

Still collating your list of those "countless"  songs, vt?  Good lad. Got past 2 yet? 

It was a pretty poor attempt at deflection anyway, and "The Famous" remains a crap nickname. We'd do better with something like the ironic humour of  "the Blue Brazil"   - it's a shame that somebody beat us to it there. 

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 02:22, TONTROOPER said:

Well....I guess all this bus nonsense will have been resolved by the 23rd.....cos a wee bird told me Jagfox is laying on a fleet of taxis.....Of course...this may..or not .. be true.You decide.

Stinking patter!

Because they all live as far away as possible?
Hahaha woah so funny mate, good one, you a comedian or something?

Back to reality.

The team meet at Cappielow then take a nice scenic trip along the coast in our luxury bus to go for a slap up lunch, before heading back to Cappielow to prepare to deliver a hounding.

25 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Hahaha woah so funny mate, good one, you a comedian or something?

Back to reality.

The team meet at Cappielow then take a nice scenic trip along the coast in our luxury bus to go for a slap up lunch, before heading back to Cappielow to prepare to deliver a hounding.

DrimJe1.gif.770720b6e3112a2c4bfa7ae62f57a653.gif