Todays scores 17/8

GNU_Linux

Great to see that when Kilbirnie beat Pollok they can only post about Pollok fans, players etc and not about their own team.

Hope you enjoyed your ‘cup final’

As for the game. Two teams who played very poorly, no football on show, very little chances and the only difference one got a penalty and the other didn’t.

For Pollok it was like Clydebank game all over again.
Too many off days and lack of options to change it due to the number of injuries & a suspension.

We know we can play better as we have shown by beating better teams in the league like Beith.

23 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Great to see that when Kilbirnie beat Pollok they can only post about Pollok fans, players etc and not about their own team.

As for the game. Two teams who played very poorly, no football on show, very little chances and the only difference one got a penalty and the other didn’t.

Too many off days and lack of options to change it due to the number of injuries & a suspension.

We know we can play better as we have shown by beating better teams in the league like Beith.

Here’s another one ! Sour grapes for breakfast.

Stuffy game where we defended superbly,marshalled well by big O’Byrne at the back and Ferry in midfield.

Thought Pollok were void of ideas and imagination 

Here’s another one ! Sour grapes for breakfast.
Stuffy game where we defended superbly,marshalled well by big O’Byrne at the back and Ferry in midfield.

Thought Pollok were void of ideas and imagination 

Not at all ‘sour grapes’ when you don’t make the keeper work you don’t deserve to win. I can admit when we don’t play well which I posted, the same as I did when we stole the game v Bankies the other night.

It just amazes me that KL fans follow up a 7-0 win with another win and instead of talking about their own players would rather talk about us. (even one cant get over his obsession with our former manager than he mentioned him! )

But finally you recognise some of your players performances

I am not sure of names, but the bald CH and the no 10 for me were your best two. No 10 very rarely wasted a pass and the CH played like a typical junior CH should.

Totally agree,I think we will get better when the squad settles and we get a settled 11 free from injuries.

13 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

The blatant dive in the box second half should have seen him sent to the showers.Very decent team Pollok, no weaknesses and will defo fancy the their chances at home in next month.

Could be there about's this season when the prizes are decided.

We will enjoy the moment as we don't have many in this fixture.

Decent post amongst some bitter rants.Pollok were poor again  and didn’t deserve much out of that game.Maybe a draw would have been fair but we didn’t create chances or test the keeper,albeit Kilbirnie didn’t do that much either.There will be plenty of games like that to come this season where slim margins will tip the balance but well done to Kilbirnie on seeing out the result.Long way to go in this league and our aim has to be to try to stay close to the main contenders rather than drift away as we did last season with a series of poor early results.

Guest Mr Happy
Looks like their wishes are coming true and their moving to another league.

Ouch!! ☹️ early days, plenty of time to get this season started. I don't expect us to win the league, or even be close. But I do not expect to be fighting a relegation battle come April. Bankies will survive this slump.

Cracking result for Medda, only had 2 subs due to injuries and played the majority of the game with 10 men. 

Game was fairly even until sending off with Medda 1 up from a Carson goal playing up the slope. 

McGuire appeared to hit Beith player on the head with the ball at a throw in that was actually a Medda free kick. 

Backs to the wall in the second half, Medda defended well and in numbers against a strong wind. 

Beith no 8 scored a screamer to equalise. Shortly afterwards Forsyth a Medda sub scored just after coming on. 

Beith couldn't score a second in the 96 minutes played. 

11 hours ago, Village elder said:

an astute observation but sadly hey have this in common with Yokers' tenants and the many of the  Ayrshire teams

Who would 'yokers tenants ' be considering they don't own the ground? If you are going to have a dig, at least know what you are talking about.

Cracking result for Medda, only had 2 subs due to injuries and played the majority of the game with 10 men. 

Game was fairly even until sending off with Medda 1 up from a Carson goal playing up the slope. 

McGuire appeared to hit Beith player on the head with the ball at a throw in that was actually a Medda free kick. 

Backs to the wall in the second half, Medda defended well and in numbers against a strong wind. 

Beith no 8 scored a screamer to equalise. Shortly afterwards Forsyth a Medda sub scored just after coming on. 

Beith couldn't score a second in the 96 minutes played. 

A tremendous performance all round and a deserved 3 points considering we played an hour with 10 men. Feared the worst when they equalised but we defended well and Adam took his goal well.