Todays scores 17/8

GNU_Linux

an astute observation but sadly hey have this in common with Yokers' tenants and the many of the  Ayrshire teams

Haha thats a really funny post. I like the way you meant Clydebank but said ‘Yokers’ tenants’ in a kinda smarmy smart arse way but misused the ‘ as the club is called ‘Yoker’ but not ‘Yokers’ so the correct use of an apostrophe in that possessive would be ‘Yoker’s’ but nonetheless that was a really funny burn. Fair got us there. Really socking it to the man with that one auld yin.

On 18/08/2019 at 09:32, Blackie Gold said:

Looks like their wishes are coming true and their moving to another league.

I am not sure how long that they have been in the Juniors, however I have noticed that there away support is not as big as it used to be. I do not think moving league will help. Only my opinion.

I am not sure how long that they have been in the Juniors, however I have noticed that there away support is not as big as it used to be. I do not think moving league will help. Only my opinion.

Away support has fallen, theres a few clubs I particularly won’t visit anymore. That said there’s a few clubs I actively try to get along to as I like the folks behind them, Largs, Troon and Buffs are three stand outs I always try and get along, buy raffles etc.

an astute observation but sadly hey have this in common with Yokers' tenants and the many of the  Ayrshire teams

So we have Pollok, Clydebank and possibly , Auchinleck, Cumnock, Glenafton, Troon, Kilbirnie, Kilwinning, Beith , Hurlford, Largs & Medda , so that leaves 4 clubs to pick from who don’t have “this in common with Yoker’s tenants and many of the Ayrshire teams”

Care to elaborate !!!!

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

No - didn’t think so !!! Another case of opening your mouth and letting your gut rumble

Exactly what you were/are talking about is still a mystery

I happened to be agreeing with a neutral observer at a Pollok game about how some supporters of the " larger" clubs have an arrogance about them that is not entirely commensurate with anything linked to reality