Todays scores 17/8

GNU_Linux

Guest Mr Happy

That’s it. Still early doors..

I know we haven't won in 4 games, but I didn't think it was too bad today[emoji51] the second goal, I just knew that was going to bounce right over him, and if we were just that bit more awake up front we could have won that game, I felt for Kyle ☹️ he looked uncomfortable ( unfit after his knock against Lok)

Guest Mr Happy

I’ve no doubt Kieran & the Bankies boys will come good. Got a great squad of players there & they play great football, just lacking in confidence & a bit of cutting edge right now. One result & that’ll all change.

Congrats on today[emoji122] a very friendly place to visit [emoji6]

Great result for the side today . All in Pillok probably had the best of the game but resilience alone deserved us the result . As garden city said the whole game they were claiming for every single touch . Horrible to watch so it was . Thought after that horrible wee b*****d Tony fucked off they would have maybe regained a bit of class back but unfortunately not . I’ve a lot of time for most junior teams but this club I wouldn’t give the time of day .

Guest Mr Happy
Our record of just 4 wins from the last 20 league games would suggest that it hasn't really clicked since last November

I can't argue with that, the facts are there. Was hoping the new faces would gel and we would hit the ground running, unfortunately all we've managed to hit is a brick wall. ( for now [emoji6] I'm an optimist

46 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Maybe the constant fouling and poor decisions had something to do with that!Poor game today.

46 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Maybe the constant fouling and poor decisions had something to do with that!Poor game today.

Nope don’t think so.How many saves did Hughes have.Ref had a good game considering the pressure he was put under

Edited by Garden City

6 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

That’s why both your full backs asked off

At what point did the 7 switch sides? 

Don't flatter yourselves, bottom line you never created any chances in open play to the point your players started diving and fans crying like babies for every touch 

3 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

At what point did the 7 switch sides? 

Don't flatter yourselves, bottom line you never created any chances in open play to the point your players started diving and fans crying like babies for every touch 

The blatant dive in the box second half should have seen him sent to the showers.Very decent team Pollok, no weaknesses and will defo fancy the their chances at home in next month.

Could be there about's this season when the prizes are decided.

We will enjoy the moment as we don't have many in this fixture.

3 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

The blatant dive in the box second half should have seen him sent to the showers.Very decent team Pollok, no weaknesses and will defo fancy the their chances at home in next month.

Could be there about's this season when the prizes are decided.

We will enjoy the moment as we don't have many in this fixture.

I was there as a neutral, pollok fans are so far up their own arses, next they will be wanting VAR at their games