Championship Good Guys

8 hours ago, Dele said:

And a silly Dundee United punter. 

Football-player-and-fan-fights.thumb.jpg.bbd633dd615b1eb4162331979e381bb4.jpg

Good guy. Always makes time for a chat and will get a round in. 

The day he battered Antoine Curier was the day the shrine went up. 

Scotland's number 1. x. 

The refs face is the best part of that photo, like hes trying not to laugh.

12 hours ago, coppola said:

I was at that game, my recollection is Utd battered Dundee but couldn't get past Douglas. Grady scored a mishit winner for Dundee late on and an angry mink ran out the East Stand, swung a pish poor punch at Douglas, missed and got put in his place. 

Genuinely a big fan of your explanation but I was more interested in the banjooing of Antoine-Curier, sorry matey. 

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Genuinely a big fan of your explanation but I was more interested in the banjooing of Antoine-Curier, sorry matey. 

Curier thought he was billy big baws and had an attitude problem, so Rab floored him in training and Jocky then punted him to Hamilton.

Rab also had Leigh Griffiths pinned to the wall just outside the showers, Gary Irvine was hanging off Rab's arm trying to stop Rab from ending Leigh Griffiths. Meanwhile, Matt Lockwood, bollock naked just watched and washed his baws.

That happened after Griffiths got involved in a spat with a linesman away to Ayr and got sent off after the game. That incident led to Jocky telling Aberdeen to not sign Griffiths years later when he was on his way out of Wolves.

Edited by Ludo*1

18 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Really wish you'd made that clearer, would have saved me getting involved in a thread and ending up watching a video of us getting pumped in a derby 20 year ago.

BTW Rab Douglas is sound, he applauded away fans and also encouraged younger opposition goalkeepers. Good guy in my book.
I think he also banjo’d a vile Airdrie fan who stupidly decided to attack him.

Pretty sure it was 2-3 arseholeairdrie fans which makes him even sounder

17 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Team meeting. Antoine Curier, after annoying everyone with his attitude, fell asleep. Mr Douglas, not best pleased with these developments, takes a hold of Mr Curier pins him against a wall and proceeds to punch his c**t in. 

An absolute hero. 

Bobby Linn is a great guy. Seems to be very well liked and respected by his fellow players too. If he'd had an attitude or personality like Dylan Easton or whatever I'm sure he'd have been halved an awful lot.

Thought that quite a lot watching us, wondered why the other teams don't just half him but the players on the other side all seem to really like him.