Predictions this weekend ?

7 hours ago, StarStriker9 said:

What are people’s thoughts on this weekends game coming abbey vale v nithsdale has potential to be a cracker both teams scoring for fun 

who do abbey vale have apart from Goss and Cairney that have made them challengers?

I feel big boy upfront for Nithsdale will win them the game, he is too good for this league 

• 2 weeks later...

Was down at castle Douglas watching threave v nithsdale and what a game it was end to end stuff, for me threave edged the game first half and should have had a penalty. Second half nithsdale were much better Mckenzie getting the service and doing what he does best, as I have said this season nithsdale are the fittest team av Seen this year. Credit to there management team for that! 

The Mckenzie sending off tho, come on! 

nithsdale beat abbey vale now threave does that make them the team to beat?

8 hours ago, StarStriker9 said:

Was down at castle Douglas watching threave v nithsdale and what a game it was end to end stuff, for me threave edged the game first half and should have had a penalty. Second half nithsdale were much better Mckenzie getting the service and doing what he does best, as I have said this season nithsdale are the fittest team av Seen this year. Credit to there management team for that! 

The Mckenzie sending off tho, come on! 

nithsdale beat abbey vale now threave does that make them the team to beat?

The Nithsdale team will get even better as time goes on as they are one of the youngest squads in the league- average age is 23/24 years --great credit to Scott Telfer and Barry Gibson for the work they are doing there - they put in hours of work with these boys and it is paying dividends

The Nithsdale team will get even better as time goes on as they are one of the youngest squads in the league- average age is 23/24 years --great credit to Scott Telfer and Barry Gibson for the work they are doing there - they put in hours of work with these boys and it is paying dividends

Great to see. Great club and good people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some big games this weekend that could go along way in deciding the destination of the title ! Big derby at St Mary’s and the game at Maryfield could put one of the chasing pack out of the running or maybe both teams depending on results elsewhere  !  Will games catch up on some , will points in the bag be decisive , who’s performed better than expected ? 

Predictions / thoughts ? 

Abbey Vale v Stranraer 

Bonnyton v Uppers

Creetown v Nithsdale 

Heston v Braves 

Lochar v Newton 

Lochmaben v Mids 

Saints v Threave 

11 hours ago, AML67 said:

Some big games this weekend that could go along way in deciding the destination of the title ! Big derby at St Mary’s and the game at Maryfield could put one of the chasing pack out of the running or maybe both teams depending on results elsewhere  !  Will games catch up on some , will points in the bag be decisive , who’s performed better than expected ? 

Predictions / thoughts ? 

Abbey Vale v Stranraer  2-1

Bonnyton v Uppers 3-0

Creetown v Nithsdale   2-1

Heston v Braves  4-2

Lochar v Newton  1-3

Lochmaben v Mids  1-4

Saints v Threave  1-5

I think title could be over today also if reserves don’t have key players such McIntyre, Phillips and Dunn there if they are away with the first team like they have been. Will be there watching so expecting a very good game hopefully