Peterhead v Dumbarton

Will Jimmy Mac go all positive and play 3 up top? Guess that will depend on Hoops and Jamie being fit, if not then no chance. As long as Dumbarton have no pace on the right then fancy a win if they have hopefully 0-0 and maybe nick it! Won’t make the game (taking a bus load a day out to Newcastle) hopefully see all my Balmoor Buddies at Stair Park. 

13 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Everybody expecting us to win ive seen this before.....away win

You haven't seen us before though. 

Anyway, does anyone have a clue what the deal is with Matty Shiels? I genuinely forgot all about him until I was looking up some infographic info on the Wikipedia page this morning. Has he been signed to replace Rory Loy in the M.I.A role?

You haven't seen us before though. 
Anyway, does anyone have a clue what the deal is with Matty Shiels? I genuinely forgot all about him until I was looking up some infographic info on the Wikipedia page this morning. Has he been signed to replace Rory Loy in the M.I.A role?
He's probably taken one look at the state of us and ended up infected with that Willie Dyer virus.

In all seriousness though, I fully expect him to be 10x better than anything we have currently. It's a bit worrying he's not even being mentioned in the match preview. Hopefully not another Jack Aitchison situation.

Peterhead seem to have had a good start with 2 draws against good teams and I'm sure will expect 3 points against us.

We’ve been lucky. Expect the unexpected. Clueless JM will, as usual, rely upon his senior players as he ain’t got a tactical clue.