Peterhead v Dumbarton

I seriously applaud any Dumbarton fan making the effort to attend this. Dim Duffy and his Renford Rejects are lucky anyone is bothering their arse.

Fully expecting a comfortable home win. I don't think Peterheid are world beaters but they've made a solid enough start and should be able to dispatch us with ease. I've no idea how our defence will cope with Rory McAllister, probably by falling on their arse and allowing him into the box to slot his 4th of the afternoon without breaking sweat.

If slapheid sets up with a 433 he should be sacked on the spot and made to walk home.

Prove me wrong Dumbarton, you bunch of rotten shiters.

12 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Guaranteed home win then.

😀

Is Del Boy Lyle still playing? He's always worth a goal or two against us.

Derek Lyle is still playing and scored against East Fife last weekend. I would not say this is a guaranteed home win as we have not been scoring many goals so far this season and if you do manage to beat us you will leap frog above us in the league. We have had four 0-0 draws so far and I fear this may be another one.

26 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Derek Lyle is still playing and scored against East Fife last weekend. I would not say this is a guaranteed home win as we have not been scoring many goals so far this season and if you do manage to beat us you will leap frog above us in the league. We have had four 0-0 draws so far and I fear this may be another one.

It is safe to say that we would gladly accept a 0-0 draw

Amazed we have enough bodies for a bus to this one, fair fucks to whoever is travelling. I suspect they are travelling in hope that we somehow keep things tight at the back and steal a goal, but that would go against just about everything we've seen from this squad. Anyone know if Carswell and McKee are still injured from Tuesday?

2 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

Let me assure you Sir, there are more clean sheets in a Bangkok brothel than we can currently manage.