Sacked Because Dog Died

Back on topic, when I was at school my dog died during the night. I remember us driving her body down to the vets, who took care of her (probably incinerated her or something). My folks couldn't bear to bury her. It was about 4am when we got home. I was knackered and upset, and was allowed a day off school by my folks. 

29 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Back on topic, when I was at school my dog died during the night. I remember us driving her body down to the vets, who took care of her (probably incinerated her or something). My folks couldn't bear to bury her. It was about 4am when we got home. I was knackered and upset, and was allowed a day off school by my folks. 

Surprised the vets were open.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

That was what they told the kids.

Someone who calls their dog Drummie sounds like the type who is likely to take their elderly pets, relatives and servants outside and shoot them before enjoying a lunch of Johnnie Walker red label then driving into the village to pick up their copy of The Mail.

Someone who calls their dog Drummie sounds like the type who is likely to take their elderly pets, relatives and servants outside and shoot them before enjoying a lunch of Johnnie Walker red label then driving into the village to pick up their copy of The Mail.
Blue label, at the very minimum.