Sacked Because Dog Died

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Emma, if you're reading this don't listen to what they're saying. You're lovely and they're all oversized, functioning alcoholics. Some of whom have no hair. 

I'm here for you, x. 

I'll have you know I'm absolutely not oversized.

My bet is she's a feckless, work shy bint who struggles to butter the pieces because she's got her phone in her hand and has missed the last 12 Monday's on the trot.
^^^^

Sandwich shop owner.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

^^^ baldy functioning alcoholic found.

I also have a healthy head of hair. And if we're going to be really pedantic, I qualify as a high functioning alcoholic.

On 15/08/2019 at 10:10, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Should have just went off sick for a few days and self certified.

Likely an attention seeker, who thought about that but decided she would prefer the publicity and victim status.

Anyway, if anybody's looking for a job as a sandwich 'artist' now's yer big chance ---

Sandwich_Artist.png

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
minor alteration

47 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Likely an attention seeker, who thought about that but decided she would prefer the publicity and victim status.

Anyway, if anybody's looking for a job as a sandwich 'artist' now's yer big chance ---

Sandwich_Artist.png

You can't claim trademark protection for a job description, however wanky it is. I guess that's why it's unregistered. 

This is in no way intended to be a humorous observation, I am genuinely peeved by the unsupportable claim to IP protection.