Brechin City vs Queens park

1 hour ago, Citytillidie said:

Hopefully pick up a point or 3 here definitely need to start with emile and shagger upfront

Final score to be 2-1 city with our center halfs grabbing both our goals emoji12.png

Agree has to be Emile and Shagger,  hate to say the phrase this early but  * must win *  for us before we get left behind . Do the club do team sheets this season with all the new faces it could come in handy ? If so where do you pick one up ? 

Agree has to be Emile and Shagger,  hate to say the phrase this early but  * must win *  for us before we get left behind . Do the club do team sheets this season with all the new faces it could come in handy ? If so where do you pick one up ? 

I’m sure I read you can get one in the Supporters Club shop for a small donation.

13 hours ago, underpar said:

20p from the Supporters Club shop. Usually dropped off around 30 - 45 mins prior to KO.

Hopefully Agyeman is fit. I'd be tempted to go two up front. Need to start taking these chances that we are always creating.

Any pub recommendations?  On our last visit most of us ended up in the Dalhousie

19 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Hopefully Agyeman is fit. I'd be tempted to go two up front. Need to start taking these chances that we are always creating.

Any pub recommendations?  On our last visit most of us ended up in the Dalhousie

Bar inside the ground, open from 1

Excited for tomorrow. Looking forward to a trip to Glebe Park. Well, I’ve missed the famous hedge in honesty.

Now for fitba. Last weeks result didn’t reflect the course of the game; however it did reflect our inability to take chances! If we play with confidence and conviction, we’ll take 3 points tomorrow.

I presume it’ll be the same set up and starting 11 as last week. Unless I’m unaware of recent injuries. I note Alfredo will be out for another week. Hopefully have him back soon.

1-0 for Queens.

Black and white army [emoji835]️[emoji836]️