NCAA Football 2019

lichtie23

Next week has a few good looking games

Loving seeing Lamar Jackson doing well in the league he's the first player I was properly excited about when I started watching college. Went out my way to see him play

Few guys this year too just off the back of watching QB1. Guessing Jake Fromm will be drafted next year

Big game for him next week

16 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Next week has a few good looking games

Loving seeing Lamar Jackson doing well in the league he's the first player I was properly excited about when I started watching college. Went out my way to see him play

Few guys this year too just off the back of watching QB1. Guessing Jake Fromm will be drafted next year

Big game for him next week

Watched all of these over the past two weeks, Justin Fields seems to be doing well at Ohio State, the second season seemed to have the most likeable players. Season 3 not so much, I hope Spencer Rattler's career goes downhill. 

Have a bit of a soft spot for Syracuse ever since my flight was delayed there in 2014 so was happy they were on national TV on Saturday, after TSN and Sportsnet lost the rights to English football I signed up DAZN, pleasantly surprised to learn this includes the PAC 12 network so I am spoiled for choice of games on Saturdays now

Yeah wasn’t even close.

Alabama walked their game too. Is Tua any good??? Who knows.

Sitting on a hill in Austin loving the build up to longhorns game. Be nice if we could even get a fraction of this back home.

We won’t find out about Tua until next week season when he is playing behind that piss poor Dolphins line