NCAA Football 2019

lichtie23

A second tough loss in as many weeks for UCF. 

Poor playcalling and poor decisions (leaving a true freshman qb, who collapsed, and was struggling anyway. in for the full game was a terrible idea) leaves a programme who should be 6-0 and knocking on the top 10's door now likely unranked 4-2, snapping a 28 game regular season winning streak, a 19 game AAC win streak, an AP Poll era record 30+ point game streak in the process. Feels like all the hard work has been undone, not just for ourselves, but for the P5 in general.

A real shame.

13 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

A second tough loss in as many weeks for UCF. 

Poor playcalling and poor decisions (leaving a true freshman qb, who collapsed, and was struggling anyway. in for the full game was a terrible idea) leaves a programme who should be 6-0 and knocking on the top 10's door now likely unranked 4-2, snapping a 28 game regular season winning streak, a 19 game AAC win streak, an AP Poll era record 30+ point game streak in the process. Feels like all the hard work has been undone, not just for ourselves, but for the P5 in general.

A real shame.

Good, we can have a season without their fans crying every week about how they're the best team in the country and how they should be in the Playoffs

Got to love Texas v OU

After a pre-game skirmish, referee announces that every Texas and Oklahoma player has been issued an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. A second unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for ANY player after the game kicks off will result in an ejection.

Saw someone say this game should be allowed to be played under prison rules

Got to love Texas v OU

After a pre-game skirmish, referee announces that every Texas and Oklahoma player has been issued an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. A second unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for ANY player after the game kicks off will result in an ejection.

Saw someone say this game should be allowed to be played under prison rules

Sounds like it was a hell of a game

Bama v A&M would be over but for a great interception late in the 2nd. Penalty trouble robbed the Aggies of the chance to throw for a TD but they kept the half to 11 points.

Would love to see Texas A&M beat the Crimson Tide. Don't care that their mascot is an elephant and so is ours. I dislike Bama immensely.

• 2 weeks later...
IMG_1138.thumb.jpg.f2e46d15f51e179e1c374812528dab50.jpg

Thoughts??
Clemson can feel aggrieved at only being number 5, but it won't matter that much as long as they win all their games they'll be in the top 4.

I have a feeling Alabama will beat LSU and be rewarded with top spot next week.

The bigger question might be who can sneak in later in the season. Georgia will get in if they can win the SEC, but I think they'll lose the conference championship game. Oklahoma has an outside chance as does either Oregon or Utah.

Of the other undefeated teams Baylor will trip up and Minnesota's season will derail before long, probably on Saturday.

If I were to have a guess at the playoff teams I'd go for Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and LSU, although I wouldn't rule out Oregon sneaking in ahead of LSU.