NCAA Football 2019

lichtie23

The 2019 starts on August 25th with Miami and Florida squaring off in Orlando and Arizona face Hawaii in”Week zero”. It seems that ESPN/BTSport have the rights again this season and the Florida - Miami game is live on ESPN.

The Preseason AP top 25 should be released on August 19th with Clemson expected to be number 1 as they are in the coach’s poll. The Tigers are defending National champions and will be expected to make their 5th straight college football playoffs. They also won the national championship in 2016. The Alabama Crimson Tide will be the Tigers closest rivals this season. Nick Saban will have to retool after losing a wealth of talent to the NFL but in Tua Tagovailoa they could have a future overall number 1 draft pick.

Ohio State, Georgia, Oklahoma, Michigan and LSU will look to upset the pre season favourites with the Big 10 probably being between the aforementioned Buckeyes and Wolverines. Can anyone else see another team causing an upset this season?

I'll be keeping up my tradition of following the team of which the Lions drafted their 1st round pick from.
Mon the Hawkeyes!
Decent draw as they finished with 9-4 record, won Outback Bowl & came 25th in AP rankings. Projected for a 2nd place division finish just behind Nebraska & well ahead of third place in the polling pre-season. Pre-season coaches poll has then projected 19th across the NCAA.

• 2 weeks later...
Everytime I'm over here in Floribama I think I should get some Alabama football gear back over to Montrose and sell it to our friends down the coast.
Stylised A's in Crimson would work for the lichties.

Well Arbroath is a winning team so Alabama and us are similar

Love being out here and watching games at a normal time.

Every channel is a sports channel with a college game on.... going mad trying to pick one!!!!
Yeah choice of 3 games to pick from even on the free to air tv out here. Watching the USC at BYU as it's competitive game so far.

Family/friends out here are all bama fans. When I watch them I can't help wanting the other team to win though.
I'm flicking between the two games but fully expect bama to stretch away after the halftime break.
BYU look pretty good. Not upto top 15 level but decent.