Edinburgh City v The Binos

The number 7 guy for Albion looked quality, far too good to be in that Stirling team.

Most of the Stirling fans would agree, I would probably even go as far to say that Danny should be playing full time.

There were rumours a while back that you tried to sign him last summer but he was loyal to Dave Mackay and re-signed for us. Again rumours, but I believe he has given us another year so he can finish some college/uni course he is doing before looking to get back Full Time.

He’s wasted out right, where he has been playing, but as I said above, he’s good enough to be playing in the league(s) above.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Most of the Stirling fans would agree, I would probably even go as far to say that Danny should be playing full time.

There were rumours a while back that you tried to sign him last summer but he was loyal to Dave Mackay and re-signed for us. Again rumours, but I believe he has given us another year so he can finish some college/uni course he is doing before looking to get back Full Time.

He’s wasted out right, where he has been playing, but as I said above, he’s good enough to be playing in the league(s) above.

Agree with your comments re Danny Jardine, wasted in our team at present. Deserves to be playing at a higher level. Just hope KR manages to turn things around soon, otherwise we will be looking for a new manager. 

Enjoyed that yesterday, thought we created enough to have won comfortably but gave away a few chances ourselves and the Stirling fans seemed convinced their ‘goal’ should have stood (I was at the other end so no idea).

Really like Brown in midfield and with Walker retired I think our midfield looks more balanced. Probably a conversation to be had about Blair Henderson at some point, not saying he should be dropped but he looked our poorest player yesterday and if he’s not scoring then there are better options.

Stirling looked okay but their tactic of booting the ball in the direction of Balatoni’s head didn’t really pay off.