wrexham v ayr united

ayrunited

Not convinced there’s another view point that singing about black b*****ds in Wrexham isn’t racism but fair enough. Cheers my man, on the randan tonight. Have a good one yourself shagger. 
What was it they were chanting I could only make out those 2 words?

What was it they were chanting I could only make out those 2 words?
I couldn't make out what was being said on that video either. That Ali roaster has previous for making stuff up so anything he says can be filed straight in the bin. Hope my Ayr chums are having a good night in Wales.

Ayr were by far the better team, had the majority of possesion, just never looked like scoring for the majority of the game. There was a real lack of movement in the final third, and the majority of the time we were whipping some good balls in to the box but we only had Doolan in thier who was on his own against 4 or 5 Wrexham players and never looked like getting on the end of anything. Moffat seemed to be playing really deep, and McCowan and Forrest stayed really wide. Defensively the lack of pace (Bell, Roscoe and Kerr as the Defensive mid) was a worry as we got caught out with balls over the top a few times, which is where all Wrexhams chances came from. Geggan was solid a rb and got forward well in the 1st half, and linked well with McCowan. Ecrepoint was solid and didn't look out his depth at all.

The game was crying out for Kelly really, the number of time we had the ball at the edge of the box and didn't shoot was criminal, rather looking to walk the ball into the net, or playing it wide when we didn't have any height in the box. The majority of the time when we did have some height in the box at corners (Roscoe and Bell) the ball came in at waist hieght and hits the first defender. Gallingly enough the only decent ball from a corner we score!